cho tam giác ABC vuông tại A có Ab=8cm , AC=6cm, AH là đường cao , AD là đường phân giác
a, tính BD và CD
b,kẻ HE vuông góc với AB tại E , HF vuông góc với AC tại F. Chứng minh : AE.AB= AH^2
c, chứng minh AE.AB=AF.AC
Combine the sentences using the words in brackets
1. Traveling by plane is fast and expensive. Traveling by train is slower and cheaper. (different)
2. Jane's car is nice. Kate's car is nice, too. (as)
3. Fruit juice is good for your health. Tea is good for your health. (so)
4. Tim is 45 kilograms. Hung is 45 kilograms too. (the same)
5. Classical music is interesting. Folk music is interesting. (as ... as)
6. I like pop music. My brother likes pop music. (too)
7. This painting is green. That painting is green. (colour ... different)
8. The new sculpture is 4 metres high. The old sculpture is 4.2 metres high. (as ... as)
9. Van Gogh is Dutch. Picasso is Spanish. (nationality ... different)
10. Mr. Phong teaches history of arts. Mrs. Ha teaches history of music. (same subject)
Giúp mik với ạ!! mik đang cần gấp!!
Cho tứ giác ABCD có góc A, góc B, góc C, góc D tỉ lệ thuận với 5;8;13 và 10.
a, Tính số đo các góc của tứ giác ABCD
b, Kéo defi 2 cạnh AB và DC cắt nhau tại E. AD và BC cắt nhau tại F. Phân giác của các góc AED và góc AFB cắt nhau tại O. Phan giác của góc AFB cắt cạnh CD và AB ở M và N. Chứng minh O là trung điểm của MN
Read and do the tasks that follow
Hi! My name is Andrew. I'm twenty years old. I love music. My earliest memory of music is the songs my mother used to sing to me when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I used to have music lessons at school too. My mother wanted me to take up the piano, but I didn't like it at all because I loved to play the guitar. When I was 10 I bought my first record with some birthday money. I think it was the record by the Beatles.
As I grew older, my musical taste changed. When I was a tennager, we used to go to clubs and pop concerts to see groups playing live, mostly rock and pop. At the time I didn't like classical music at all. Later, when I went to university, I really got into classical music and started going to concerts. I was particularly keen on opera.
Nowadays, I listen to all sorts of music, but I'm not too keen on loud rock music. On the whole I prefer classical music and opera, but I still listen to pop music in my car and play the guitar sometimes. I haven't been to any concerts for ages, but I've always got a CD on at home. Music is an important part in my life.
a. Read and decide if each statement is True (T), False (F) or Not given (NG)
1. Andrew has loved classical music since he was young. ..............
2. After going to university, his favourite type of music changed. ..............
3. Andrew really enjoys opera. ...............
4. Andrew's father was a rock singer. ...............
5. Andrew listens to pop music when he travels by bus. ................
6. There is always a CD on at Andrew's home. ...............