Conditional 1 or 2?2. If he(arrive) late tomorrow, the teacher.... (be) angry
3. What (you/do) if you.
4. If I (have) wings, I..... (can/fly)
5. If your son. (behave) badly,.... you.....(punish) him?
6. If you (be) the president, what...... you..... (do) to help the environment?8. If I (have) one million US dollars, I (bulld) more parks in our city.
9. Ngoc's mother is unhappy. If Ngoc (tidy).....her room every day, her mother (not be).....so upset.
10. There isn't a garden at our house. If there (be)....,we (grow)...... vegetables.
3. Fill in the blanks with either first or second conditional
1. If you keep going in the rain, you (catch) a cold
3. You would feel better if you (take)....... a short rest.
4. If you are asked by your parents, (you/tell) the truth?
5. If she (be) two years older, she (take) part in the contest.
6. The table (collapse-sập if you stand on it.
7. She will give him your regards if she (see) him.
8. They (be) angry if you didn't inform them.
9. The teacher (not be) disappointed if I didn't do homework
10. Your grade will be higher if you (study) harder.
11. You (be) healthier if you have a good diet.
12. What (happen) if the moon disappeared?
Linda is seven years old today, and her parents hold a (23)---------------- for her. On the table there is a birthday (24) -------- which there are seven colourful (25) ------------sitting in the middle of the cake. People sing “Happy birthday” to Linda. When they finish singing, she blows (26) ------------ the candles on the cake then she cuts the cake to serve the guests. After that, she happily opens her birthday cards and (27)----------that her relatives and friends give her.
Câu 23: A birthday party
B house-warming party
|C farewell party||D wedding pary|
|Câu 24: A bread||B caddy||C sandwich||D cake|
|Câu 25: A gifts||B rings||C candles||D flowers|
|Câu 26: A off||B over||C out||D down|
|Câu 27: A presents||B complaints||C parents||D helicopters|