B. Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first.
1. Minh’s height is one meter sixty centimeters.
2. She was one hundred forty-five centimeters tall last year.
3. How tall were you last year?
4. She had curly hair when she was a baby.
5. Why don’t we go to the cinema tonight?
6. My hair is black.
7. Mrs. Huyen's eyes are round and black.
8. His eyes are blue.
9. Her cheeks are chubby
10. Miss Huong's face is round.
→ Miss huong
11. Miss Thanh's legs are long.
→ Miss Thanh
12. Her eyes are brown and big.
→ She has