Circle the best answer:
1. My son wants to become/work a robot designer in the future.
2. Do you wish to live/stay to be a hundred years old?
3. It is no good being impossible/impatient with very small children.
4. He was one of the greatest/fastest scientists in the world.
5. A person whose job is writing programs for computers/televisions is called software developer.
6. Scientists are planning to send/hand people to explore other planets in the future.
7. Medical advances have helped to cure/reduce some severe diseases.
8. What are the benefits and drawbacks/advantages of that science and technology may bring to human beings?
9. Future homes will be replaced/located on the ocean, in the air or even underground.
10. Robots will help us to do many boring or difficult/easy jobs.