III . ERROR IDENTIFICATION:
27. When her dog died, she cried very hardly for half an hour.
A B C D
28. My father used to giving me some good advice whenever I had a problem.
A B C D
29. Playing computer games for 12 hours every day make him exhausted
A B C D
30. My family lived in Hue since 1990 to 1996, but we are now living in Ho Chi Minh City.
A B C D
31. Before she became a film star, she has been a stand-up comedian.
A B C D
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
35. Your house is more modern than mine.
A. My house isn’t as modern as yours. B. My house isn’t as modern as yours house.
C. My house is more modern than yours. D. My house is as modern as yours.
36. “Let’s go to Ngoc Son Temple on New Year’s Eve,” Mai said.
A. Mai suggested go Ngoc Son temple on New Year’s Eve.
B. Mai suggested that we went to Ngoc Son temple on New Year’s Eve.
C. Mai suggests going to Ngoc Son temple on New Year’s Eve.
D. Mai suggested going to Ngoc Son temple on New Year’s Eve.
37. This is the first time his children have tried Japanese cuisine.
A. His children last tried Japanese cuisine a long time ago.
B. His children have never tried Japanese cuisine before.
C. His children tried Japanese cuisine at first.
D. His children tried Japanese cuisine before.
38. Her father invited him to the conference.
A. He was invited to the conference by her father.
B. He were invited to the conference by her father.
C. He has been invited to the conference by her father.
D. He is invited to the conference by her father.
39. Ally wants to buy that dress, but she doesn’t have enough money.
A. If Ally had enough money, she will buy that dress.
B. If Ally has enough money, she can buy that dress.
C. If Ally have enough money, she could buy that dress.
D. If Ally had enough money, she could buy that dress.
40. “If I were you, I would raise money for the poor,” I said to Thomas.
A. I advised Thomas to raise money for the poor.
B. I said Thomas to raise money for the poor.
C. I asked Thomas why he doesn’t raise money for the poor.
D. I asked Thomas why didn’t he raise money for the poor.
Câu 8. Loại phân bón nào thường dùng để bón thúc cho cây trồng:
A. Phân vôi
B. Phân đạm
C. Phân lân
D. Phân hữu cơ: phân chuồng...
Cho △ABC vuông tại A,lấy điểm M thuộc cạnh huyền BC(M không chung B và C).Gọi D và E thứ tự là chân đường vuông góc kẻ từ M đến AB,AC.
a,Tứ giác AEMD là hình gì?
b,Gọi P là điểm đối xứng của M quaD,K là điểm đối xứng của M qua E và I là trung điểm của DE.Chứng minh P đối xứng với K qua A.
c,Khi M chuyển động trên đoạn BC thì I chuyển động trên đường nào?
33. This is Nga. She is my ……….. wife.
A. brothers B. brothers’ C. brother’s D. brother’
34. How about……….. out for a drink? - Good idea.
A. going B. to go C. go D. went
35. My grandfather ……….. fishing in his free time.
A. do B. goes C. does D. go
36. The film was so……….. that we couldn’t watch till the end and fell asleep.
A. exciting B. boring C. wonderful D. easy
37. My brother and I………..our bicycles to school now.
A. ride B. am riding C. is riding D. are riding
38. My children ……….. Science at present.
A. are study B. is studying C. aren’t studying D. do not studying
39. The boy is sitting ……….. the computer. He is playing computer games.
A. behind B. under C. on D. in front of
40. Mike ……….. his mother cook dinner at 5 p.m. every day.
A. help usually B. usually helps C. usually help D. helps usually
41. My class ……….. at 4.30 p.m every day.
A. go B. finishes C. have D. finish
42. Please turn ……….. the lights. The room is so dark.
A. with B. on C. at D. in
43. There are two lights ……….. the ceiling.
A. between B. on C. at D. in
44. Jane is healthy because she does ………..every day.
A. football B. badminton C. yoga D. tennis
45. “How about coming to the party tonight?” – “………..”
A. Not at all. B. That’s alright. C. Never mind. D. Thanks. I’d love to.
5. Today, women can ____________ for leaders of their countries, but they couldn’t do
A. choose B. stick C. vote D. click
6. Violins, drums, and flutes are all ________________.
A. wind instruments B. percussion instruments
C. stringed instruments D. musical instruments
7. ________________ begins at 5a.m. That’s when I wake up.
A. work B. daily routine C. free time D. relaxing
8. I ________________ with my friends once a month in the mountains near my house.
A. have a barbecue B. go skateboarding
C. play table tennis D. go mountain biking
9. They often spend an hour __________ English.
A. practice B. practicing C. to practice D. practiced
10. We _________ two new rackets yesterday.
A. buy B. are buying C. bought D. buys
11. They got married five years ago.
A. were best friends B. became a husband or wife
C. got older D. got rich
12. Peter has to do a lot of ________: cleaning his bedroom, watering the plants and
walking the dog.
A. chores B. homework C. schoolwork D. exercises
13. I have a pottery class ________ Monday.
A. in B. at C. to D. on
14. In England, the ________ often wears a white dress on her wedding day.
A. bride B. groom C. son D. uncle
15. My dog eats so much food! I ________ him three times a day.
A. feed B. collect C. enjoy D. help
16. I help my mother look after my little sister after school because she is ________ work.
A. at B. for C. in D. from
17. Jenni: “Would you like to meet her?”- Anna: “_______________”
A. No, I’m busy tomorrow. B. Yes, I’d love some.
C. Go ahead! D. Yes, I’d love to.
18. Hoa: “Hello, Nam. This is my cousin, Thu.” - Nam: –“______”
A. Hello, thank you. B. Nice to meet you, too.
C. It’s great. D. How do you do, Thu?
Question 21: I understand you ___________ (HAVE) an unpleasant experience at the weekend. What exactly
Question 22: “Good night. It ___________ (BE) nice to meet you,” he ___________ (SAY) and ___________
(GO) off to his car.
Question 23: I will graduate in June. I will see you in July. By the time I ___________ (SEE) you, I
Question 24: We ___________ (ALREADY FINISH) that work by the time you get back.
Question 25: When I arrived at the meeting, the first speaker just ___________ (FINISH) speaking and the
audience were clapping.
Question 26: The traffic was very heavy. By the time I ___________ (GET) to Mary’s party, everyone
___________ (ALREADY ARRIVE).
Question 27: “You ___________ (FIND) the key which you ___________ (LOSE) yesterday?” – “Yes. I
___________ (FIND) it in the pocket of my other coat.”
Question 28: Tomorrow I’m going to leave for home. When I ___________ (ARRIVE) at the airport, Mary
___________ (WAIT) for me.
Question 29: Sarah has lost passport again. It is the second time this ___________ (HAPPEN).
Question 30: When the alarm rang, Jack ___________ (JUMP) out of bed quickly.
Question 31: It’s no use getting impatient. The plane ___________ (NOT ARRIVE) until the weather
___________ (CLEAR) up.