Try something new :D
Fill in suitable words.
1. I don't like to read _a_ _ _ _ _ newspapers because they're full of lies, scandal and gossip.
2. Nguoi Phan Xu is a film making a _a_ _ _ _ _ impression on its audiences all over Vietnam.
3. Don't keep me in dark, tell me now! I can't bear the _u_ _ _ _ _ _.
4. 'Chung Ta Cua Hien Tai' was _ _m_ _ _ _ _d for 'Best MV Making' reward in WECHOICE this year.
5. 'We of the present, spent our youth together without thinking. To be s_ _ _ _f_ _ _ _ _ other or not in the future, don't forget that we spent all the best things together. Love you'.
6. A serious conflict made it possible for him to heal the _r_ _ _h.
7. Haiyan Typhoon, which occured in Phillipines 8 years ago, is considered one of the most powerful tropical cyclones ever _ _c_ _ _ _ _.
8. We must see which way the wind blows before _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _g somebody. The truth may not what we see.
9. My favourite drink at the bar was Blue Tequila, but now I _ _ _ _ _ _ to drink Matcha Green Cocktail because its taste is much more better.
10. We should believe in him, he comes highly recommended not because of eventuality. He will face the _ _ _ _ _ and get over from all.
FOR EACH QUESTION, COMPLETE THE SECOND SENTENCE SO THAT IT MEANS THE SAME AS THE FIRST. USE NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS. WRITE ONLY THE MISSING WORDS.
1. I haven´t read a good novel for a long time.
It´s no long time_______since_______ I read a good novel.
2. Why don´t you borrow a book from the library?.
If I were you, I _______________ a book from the library.
3. I spend an hour reading the newspaper every day.
It takes me an hour___to read___________ the newspaper every day.
4. I think that history books are more interesting than novels.
I think that novels are not_____as interesting as______history books.
5. There aren´t many history books in my local library.
My local library has only got a ________________history books.
6. My brother is too young to read computer books.
My brother isn´t_____________________ to read computer books.
7. The new restaurant´s name is The Bluebell.
The name________ new restaurant is The Bluebell.
8. the owner of The Bluebell is a very rich man.
The new restaurant_____________ to a very rich man.
9. The Bluebell was designed by a famous architect.
A famous architect_________ The Bluebell.
10. The Bluebell is more comfortable than other restaurants in the area.
Other restaurants in the area are not so_________________ The Bluebell.
11. There are English and French dishes on The Bluebell´s menu. The Bluebell____________________ got English and French dishes on its menu.
12. Meal prices at The Bluebell will change on 30 August.
Meal prices at The Bluebell will be the same_________30 August.
13. The King School has been open for five years.
The King School____________five years ago.
14. Last year the King School had more than 500 students.
Last year there_____________ more than 500 students at the King School.
15. I asked at Reception about the price of a conversation course.
I asked at Reception: “How much_______ a conversation course cost?
16. The course book is included in the price of the course.
The price of the course_____________ the course book.
17. All the other schools in town are more expensive than the King School.
The King School is the __________ expensive of all schools in town.
18. Students are not allowed to attend classes if they have not paid the fee.
Students are not allowed to attend classes____________ they have paid the fee.
19. Old Farham Castle was built six hundred years ago.
Old Farham Castle____________six hundred years old.
20. People say there is no other castle as interesting as this one in Europe.
People say that this is ___________ castle in Europe.
21. The castle opened to the public last year.
The castle______________ open to the public since last year.
22. Students are allowed to visit the castle without paying anything. Students_____________have to pay anything to visit the castle.
23. Visitors are always met at the door by the owner, Mr. Brandon.
The owner, Mr. Brandon, always_________ visitors at the door.
24. I asked Mr. Brandon if he lived in the castle when he was a child.
I asked Mr. Brandon: “_______________ live in the castle when you were a child?”
25. Niko really enjoys playing basketball.
Niko is very Keen________________basketball.
26. Last year, Niko was shown how to play basketball by his older brother.
Niko´s older brother_________ him how to play basketball last year.
27. Niko joined a basketball team three years ago.
Niko has been in a basketball team________ 3 years
28. Niko practices at a stadium quite near his house.
Niko´s house is not very ______ from the stadium where he practices.
29. Niko walks to the stadium in the minutes.
It ______________ Niko then minutes to walk to the stadium.
30. Niko´s team had an important match last week.
There _________an important match last week for Niko´s team.
31. I prefer playing tennis to playing squash.
I like playing tennis_____________ playing squash.
32. it´s too cold to play tennis.
It isn´t warm_____________ to play tennis.
33. There are only a few squash courts in this town.
There aren´t very_____________ squash courts in this town.
34. If you don’t play every week, you won´t improve your tennis.
You won´t improve your tennis unless_________every week.
35. Why don’t you join a tennis club?
If I were you,__________________ join a tennis club.
36. I haven’t been to a tennis match for a long time.
It´s a long time since___________a tennis match.
37. We had not been on a canal boat for two years.
It was two years________________ we had been on a canal boat.
38. It took us a long time to decide where to go.
We spent a long time_______________where to go.
39. The boat did not move very quickly down the river.
The boat moved very_____________ down the river.
40. We could not fish in many parts of the river.
We were not________________- fish in many parts of the river.
41. there was a small kitchen on the boat.
The boat_____________a small kitchen
42. The sun shone every day of the boat trip.
It was______________every day of the boat trip.
43. Clocks and watches are seen everywhere.
You can _________ clocks and watches everywhere.
44. The earliest clocks used the sun´s shadow to tell the time.
With the earliest clocks, people_____________ the time by using the sun´s shadow.
45. Modern clocks are more accurate than old-fashioned ones were.
Old-fashioned clocks weren´t as____________ modern ones are.
46. The most famous clocks in the world are made in Switzerland.
In Switzerland, they______________ the most famous clocks in the world.
47. An alarm clock can help you wake up early.
An alarm clock is helpful_____________you need to wake up early.
48. People without watches are often late for appointments.
People without watches are often not____________ time for appointments.
49. The alphabet we use in English has 26 letters.
In the alphabet we use in English, ____________ are 26 letters.
50. Without an alphabet, we couldn´t write down our ideas.
If we _____________have an alphabet, we couldn’t write down our ideas.
giúp em với ạ
2. her / met / last night / at / we / the station
3. to / wanted / a / new / Carlos / mobile phone / get
4. your grandparents / where / do / live / ?
5. eyes / my / has got / dad / blue
6. I / last / to / the beach / went / weekend
7. restaurant / How / going / about / to / a / ?
8. restaurant / we / ate / in a / lunch / yesterday
9. the library / take / I / the book / will / today / to
10. to school / wear / pupils / the uniforms / do / ?
11. at / often / does / play / tennis / she / the weekend / ?
12. the / he / car / yesterday / washed
13. is making / my / a cake / at the moment / mother
14. pour / can you / a glass of / me / orange juice / ?
15. How / there / many / burgers / are / ?
1-With a style of long hair she looks nicer.
-->Her styles of long hair takes...
2-I don't expect you to forget to post my letter
-->I 'd rather...
3-He change his accommodation continuously to aviod a discovery.
4-Weren't it for much money, this work would be worthless.
--> Thanks to...
5- Is it possible to give me a chance to prove myself?
6-He was careless and that's why he failed the exam
7-We visited a pagoda which is very sacred.
chuyển đổi câu
1-His chance of etablishing a new world in this competition is tiny.
--> He stands no chance...
2-Gold and silver aren't obviously different from each other.
3-His capture put paid to his smuggling heroin.
4-Did he explain why he was punished?
-->Did he give out...
-->Did he account...
5-There isn't any furniture in her room.
6-I find his behavior to the old people incomprehensible.
-->I am at...
-->I can't make...
7-Be patient and you will be successful!
-->Be patient otherwise...
8-She recovered from a flu.