1. Johnny said to his mother he didn't know how to so that exersice
2. The children said that they were waiting for the bus.
3. My teacher told us our homework had to be finished the next day.
4. They asked me what time my school began
5. He asked me how much money I had
6. Lỗi vì câu gián tiếp last => the previous ; QKĐ -> QKHT
1. Who is Lan going to school with?
2. How often does he watch the films on TV?
3. How long does she stay there?
4. What does your daughter do every morning?
5. How does this boy usually go to work?
6. When did the Eiffel Tower first open?
7. What are you going to do?
8. When did the students have a medical check-up?
1. (Rarely he/ He rarely) gets up before noon.
2. She (never swims/ swims never) in the sea.
3. (Never I see/ I never see) Julia at any school festivals.
4. This cinema (often doesn’t/ doesn’t often) offer free tickets.
5. Those kids (always are/ are always) late for breakfast.
6. Michael (is rarely/ rarely is) angry at his friends.
7. Brian (isn’t usually/ usually isn’t) satisfied with his marks.
8. Simon (often leaves/ leaves often) home for school before 7 a.m.
9. She (sometimes has/ has sometimes) a walk in the evenings.
10. We (seldom write/ don’t seldom write) to our grandfather. (câu này 2 TH đều đúng?)