II. Dùng động từ cho sẵn ở thì quá khứ điền vào chổ trống:
Buy, take, go, return, be, wear, eat, receive, cut, watch.
1. The seafood .........very delicious.
2. Hoa .................a letter from her pen pal Tim yesterday.
3. I ............to the movie theater last night.
4. They .......fish and crab for lunch.
5. Liz ..........to Ha Noi from Nha Trang two days ago.
6. He ...........a blue shirt in his birthday party last week.
7. Mr. Robinson ..........Liz a cap.
8. They .............the children to the zoo last Sunday.
9. Mai .........TV a lot last night.
10. We ........the grass around our house a week ago.
I. Write True/False:
1. A mummy is a living being. …………..
2. The mummy in the tomb was a young woman. …………..
3. This mummy was considered unusual because women were not considered to be important in ancient Peru. …………..
II. Put the sentences in order:
The archaeologists learned that the woman was not sick when she died.
The woman died.
The tomb was sealed shut.
A gold bowl was put over the woman's face.
The Moche civilization started controlling northern Peru.
The archaeologists found the mummy's tomb.
CHUYỂN CÁC CÂU SAU SANG CÂU BỊ ĐỘNG
1.Hundreds of people visit the White House everyday.
=>The White House
2.Everyone knows this fact every well.
3.Shakespeare wrote that play.
4.They will sent you the money at thend of the month.
5.People speak Spanish in many countries,
6.The children often read stories in the evening.
7.Alice didn't make that cake.
8.They buy newspapers anywhere in the city.
9.That company will publish a textbook next year.
10.She delivers milk at about six o'clock.
11.Somebody cleans the rooms everyday.
12.They grow rice in the north.
13.We don't raise cows on our farm.
14.People used oil-lamps years ago.
15.The boss will meet him tomorrow in the restaurant.
16.The old woman feeds the cats twice a day.
17.She doesn't grow any trees in her garden.
18.The company will give him some money when he retires.
=>When he retires. he
19.They took it back to the zoo.
20.Someone picks the fruits everyday.
Who are the best drivers? Which drivers are the safest on the roads? According to a recent survey, young and inexperienced drivers are the most likely to have an accident. Older drivers are more careful. Young men have the worst accident records of all. They often choose faster cars with bigger engines. One of the most interesting facts in the survey is that passengers have an effect on the drivers. When young male drivers have their friends in the car, their driving becomes worse. When their wife or girlfriend is in the car, however, their driving is better. But opposite is true for women. Their driving is more dangerous when their husband or boyfriend is in the car.
Who have the worst accident records of all?
A. Young men
B. Young women
C. Old men
D. Inexperienced men
According to the survey, who are the most likely to have an accident ?
A. Young and experienced drivers.
B. Old and inexpericenced drivers.
C. Young and old drivers.
D. Young and inexpericenced drivers.
Young men often choose _________.
A. expensive cars.
B. fast cars with big engines.
C. slow cars with big engines.
D. fast car with small engines.
Who have an effect on the driver?
When young male drivers have the wife or girlfriend in the car, their driving becomes _________.