He is too weak to lift this suitcase.
3 cách, so such, enough
Exercises for Correcting Mistakes
0. I don’t know to use a computer.
1. This text is too long for me to read it.
2. I can’t get used to doing so difficult exercises.
3. He is very weak to lift this suitcase.
4. The students were interested in take trip to the National History Museum.
5. She wanted to know how long did it take to get there.
6. One of the most inspiring peoples I’ve ever known is my physics teacher.
7. E- mail is an effective form of communication which many businesses rely.
8. What did you do when I saw you yesterday?
9. When use a dictionary, you need to be able to understand the symbols and abbreviations it contains.
10. One of most urgent problems facing us now is the need to control population growth.
11. Stuart stopped writing his letter because he had to leave to the hospital.
12. Mrs Steven, along with her cousin from New York, are planning to attend the festivities.
13. It was him who came running into the classroom with the news.
14. The company has so little money that it can’t hardly operate any more.
15. That girl over there, whom name I don’t remember, came here yesterday.
16. After his mother died, he was brought in by his grandmother.
17. Let's go and see that film. It is said is very interesting.
18. At last, she decided to short the skirt that she bought in Hanoi last week.
Write sentences. Use the present perfect affirmative or negative with already or yet. Then write question with yet and short answer.
William/ finish his homework
X 4. David/ answer my email
✓5. Simon and you / have dinner
James / go to bed
→James has already gone to bed.
Has James gone to bed yet? Yes, he has.
X 2. they/ not decide what to do
→They haven't decided what to do yet.
Have they decided what to do yet? No, they haven't.
1 You have to do it right now
2 The Liverpool forward has scored a goal
3 He has just written his book
4 They kept the performing animals in cages
5 He put nemspaper on the table
6 They painted those pitures lastweek
7 They have just pained those posters
8 They do the work carefully
9 Did the posters attract children in town?
10 They have been playing a football match
11 Correspondents sent report though communication satellites
12 I have done the assignment
13 City-dwellers can take train to suburb
14 Some one will give us our tickets before the concert
15 Can they improvetransport ?
16 Have they ever seen the Olympic game before ?
mn giúp mình với