Tìm và sửa lỗi sai trong phần in đậm
Although she wads very good at english,but she did not get the highest score in this test
Using the word given in each bracket and other words to complete the second sentence so
that it has the same meaning as the first. You must use between two and five words. DO NOT
CHANGE THE WORD GIVEN IN CAPITAL. (10 points)
1. Shall we have dinner together tonight? (ABOUT)
How _______________________________________ tonight?
2. If you don’t lend us some money, we won’t be able to go to the theatre. (UNLESS)
we won’t be able to go to the theatre _____________________________________some money.
3. June doesn’t like staying up late and Terry doesn’t, either. (NOR)
Neither ________________________________________staying up late.
4. I was surprised when I discovered the truth (FIND)
I was surprised ___________________________________the truth was.
5. They say the ice in Antarctica is getting thinner all the time. (SAID)
The ice in Antarctica _______________________________________ getting thinner all the time.