31. He'll have to behave better _______.
A. until he is going to school B. until he has gone to school
C. when he goes to school D. before he will be going to school
32. I'll do it _______.
A. when I was finishing my first project B. after I had finish my first project
C. until I finished my first project D. as soon as I have finished my firstproject
33. He is going to stay in our flat while _______.
A. we were in Scotland B. we will be in Scotland
C. we had been in Scotland D. we are in Scotland
34. Will you recognize him _______?
A. the moment you see him B. until you are seeing him
C. after you will see him D. as soon as you saw him
35. _______, I will complete every exercise in my textbook.
A. When I master English B. The moment I have mastered English
C. As soon as I had mastered English D. Before I have mastered English
36. We can’t play loud music _______.
A. before everyone will go to bed B. when everyone went to bed
C. as soon as everyone is going to bed D. after everyone has gone to bed
37. I'll wait with you _______.
A. until the bus comes B. after the bus have come
C. as soon as the bus had come D. before the bus comes
38. We always have an ice cream _______.
A. after we had gotten to the beach B. until we are getting to the beach
C. as soon as we get to the beach D. before we got to the beach
39. I decided to go to the library as soon as I _______.
A. would finish what I did B. finished what I did
C. finished what I was doing D. finish what I did
40. Mrs Brown will have worked at this school for 30 years _______.
A. by the time she retires B. when she retired
C. as soon as she had retired D. after she had retired