VI. Underline the correct option. This may include a space (–) for zero article.
1. Vietnam is a/an/ the multiethnic country with 54 ethnic groups.
2 The Viet (Kinh) people account for 87% of a / the / – country’s population.
3. Chaul Chnam Thmey is a/ an/ the celebration of New Year by Khmers.
4 Folk singing of the Bru-Van Kieu is popular, particularly cha chap and sim, the / a / an
alternating chant between young men and women.
5 Ancestor worship is the / a / – most important religious activity among the Bru-Van Kieu.
6. The La Ha grow the/ – /a cotton but do not weave.
7. The Rong house of the Xo Dang is a / an / the big stilt house with a high roof which looks like
a/an/ the axe.
8. The young Co Ho women play an / a / the active role in marriage.
9. The Ba Na are one of the / a / an oldest ethnic minority groups living in a / – / the Central
10. The / A / – right of inheritance in Ede families is only for the / – / a daughters.
11. Y Phon lives in the city, but his family still live in a / the /–small village in a / – / the
12. A / The /– M’Nong live in houses built on the / – /a stilts or level with a/ – /the ground.
giải thích giùm em với ạ