14....................... Lan often ....................... homework after school?
A. Does/do B. Is/do C. Does/doing D. Is/does
15. Hanh is usually early__________ school because she gets up early.
A. on B. For C. At D. to
16.. Can you ______ the biscuits for me, please?
A. play B. pass C. do D. have
17. The area is ________ with smoke from factories.
A. exciting B. difficult C. clean D. polluted
18. I get lost. I need a ______
A. compass B. plaster C. walking boots D. painkillers
19. We must____________ our homework before going to class.
A. to do B. do C. doing D. did
20. Our teacher never gets angry with us. He is very___________ .
A. boring B. sporty C. creative D. patient.
21. Lan often ------------ her bike to visit his hometown.
A. drives B. flies C. rides D. goes
22. Can you _________ me the way to the post office?
A. say B. talk C. tell D. call
23. He will not get angry if he waits. He is _______
A. creative B. hard working C. clever D. patient
24. Tet is coming. We _________ clean and decorate our house.
A. should B. shouldn’t C. mustn’t D. are
25. I always _________ my grandparents a long life and good health.
A. celebrate B. wish C. make D. bring
26. The _________ is the first person to enter your house in the New Year.
A. relative B. first cousin C. first footer D. rooster
27. Children should help their parents _________ their house with flowers and pictures.
A. make B. decorate C. do D. lay
28. New Year’s Eve is a night when members of a family often get _________
A. together B. another C. other D. others
29. "Do you finish packing"? – "Yes. All my things are in my _________"
A. back B. backpack C. back pack D. plaster
30. _________ is a large thick bag for sleeping in, especially when you are camping.
A. A sleeping bag B. A sleep bag C. A sleepy bag D.A bag for sleeping
31. We won’t cut anything, so these _________ are not necessary.
A. walking boots B. scissors C. travel items D. plasters
32. Bring some _________ in case you have a headache or so.
A. backpack B. map C. compass D. painkillers
33. What is there ________ our neighborhood?
A. in B. on C. at D. from
34. Turn left ________ the traffic lights and the restaurant is ________ your right
A. in - on B. at - in C. at - on D. on - in
35. ________ the second turning on the right and then go straight.
A. Cross B. Get C. Turn D. Take