Chủ đề / Chương
talk about natural disasters ways to prepare for them
giúp mk với
TYPE OF NATURAL DISATER: Flood
WAYS TO PREPARE:
• – Check for local flood warnings if your area is at risk: look online or call Floodline.
• – Tune in to the local radio or television news for updates. Alert your neighbours, particularly elderly or vulnerable people.
• – Prepare an emergency kit, including emergency numbers, insurance policy, first aid kit, torch and water.
• – Use our home emergency contacts sheet so you have the numbers you need to hand, even if you lose power.
• – Have a list of irreplaceable items to keep safe and put important personal documents into a sealed bag.
• – Pack essential items you will need if evacuated – medication, clothing, toiletries and items for children.
• – Purchase unfilled sandbags and sand from builders’ merchants. Remember that, if there is a flood, demand may exceed supply – as people will rush to buy them.
• – Empty freezers and refrigerators, leaving doors open.
• – If you can, move any vehicles to higher levels.
• – If you have time, take photographs before you leave. This may help later with insurance claims.
• – Turn off the mains power and water, and take mobile phones and chargers with you. Put sandbags in toilet bowls to prevent sewage back-flow.
• – Shut windows, lock doors – and don’t forget to take your pets.
Viết 1 bài văn nói về thành phố mà em yêu thích bằng Tiếng Anh ( mk chọn Tokyo nhá)