1. Angkor Wat was built around the year 1100 to honor a Hindu God
2. The Eiffel Tower was designed by the French.....Eiffel for the Paris.....1889
3. The Eiffel Tower is visited by millions of people every year
4. The walls were painted with different colors
5. The used tealeaves from the tea pot were taken and scattered on a tray by him
6. Old clothes and empty bottles were collected by students for their mini-project
7. My Son Holy Land was built over 7 hundred years ago
8. Chicago is often called "The Windy City"
Climbing mountains is exciting
Tessa would like a cup of coffee
He is believed to be innocent. / It is believed that he is innocent.