I. Read and complete
Snowshoes are very ____old____. Some people think they came from Mongolia about 6,000 years ___ago____.
Now people use them to _walk___ on snow in many countries.
You can __wear____ much faster on snow when you wear snowshoes
Old snow shoes are __made of____ wood and leather.
Some new snowshoes are made of metal and __cloth_____.
(Khoanh tròn Lượng từ đúng)
1. Harry is ill today. He ate (too many/ too much) chocolate yesterday.
2. Jim could not finish the test. There were (too much/ too many) questions.
3. Don’t take (too many/ too much) orange juice. Leave some for me!
4. (Not many/ Not much) students come to school by car. Most people take the bus.
5. It is (not much/ not many) fun to go to the beach on your own. I prefer to go with my friends.
6. I cannot watch TV tonight. I have (too many/ too much) homework.
7. (Not much/ Not many) girls play football in my school. They prefer volleyball.
8. Mr Lee could not find a seat on the train. There were (too many/ too much) people.
9. Hurry up! There is (not many/ not much) time left.
10. Sonia could not sleep. Her brother was making (too many/ too much) noise in his room.
11. There are (too much/ too many) chairs in this room.
12. In the summer, there is (not many/ not much) rain.
13. There is (not many/ not much) ice cream in the fridge.
14. There were (too much/ too many) mistakes in my homework.
15. (Not much/ Not many) names begin with the letter U.