B. give the correct form of verbs in brackets :
1. please remember this letter. ( post )
2. do you mind such a long way to work every day ? ( travel )
3. he tried the shelf but he wasn't tall enough. ( reach )
4. the driver stopped hello to her. ( say )
5. tourists are not allowed in the Temple. ( talk )
6. the teacher doesn't allow dictionaries in the final examination. ( use )
7. he tried to avoid my question.( answer )
8. Paula has given up for many years.( smoke )
9. we decided at home.( stay )
10. i don't advise anybody in that hotel. ( stay )
11. my parents don't let me out alone. ( go )
12.this door needs ( paint ) blue.
13.try ( use ) our product.
14. she never considers ( fly ) overseas some time in the future.
15. i distinctly remember ( pay ) him. I gave him 10 dollars.
16. it had better ( be ) sure than sorry.
17. don't forget ( lock ) the door before ( go ) to bed,Tom.
18. would you mind ( show ) me how ( use ) this computer?
19. she spent much money ( buy ) foods and drinks
20. most students enjoy ( go ) ( came )
Giup mình với1 câu trả lời
cho e hỏi mấy câu này làm sao vậy
C. Rewrite the sentence
1. Could you turn the radio down,please ?
-> Woul you mind
2. Shall we practise playing football ?
-> What about
3. It's not a good idea to traval during the rush-hour.
-> It's better to avoid
4. He listen to rock music . He is very fond of it .
-> He is very fond of
5. Don't you remember you lent me money last month ?
-> I can't remember
6. Paul doesn't like talking to them .
-> Paul hates
7. I would like you to help me to do some difficult exercises.
-> Do you mind
8. Why don't we watch TV for a change ?
-> I suggest
9. He wrote the letters in two hours.
-> He spent
10. We find it necessary to learn English.
-> Learning English
D. Make questions for the underlined part of each statement below:
She was killed in 1999.
I go to the cinema twice a month
They worked in the suburb
I went to HANOI with her boyfriend
Mr Phuc teaches me English
The room is 5 meters in length
He speaks English fluently
We started to learn English 5 years ago
She has a dozen of eggs
It's about 2,5 km from my school to my house2 câu trả lời
D.WRITING ( Viết)
Task 1: Read the following passage and find all the verbs that are used in the simple past and the connectors (time expressions) in the story. (Đọc đoạn văn sau và tìm tất cả động từ được dùng ở thì Quá khứ đơn và từ nôi (cụm từ chi thời gian) trong câu chuyện.)
stared was arrived got took off began thought were told seemed realized were screamed thought had felt announced was were landed was
Connectors: On that day when At first Then Then, just when A few minutes Inter One hour later
Task 2: Work in groups. Identify the events, the climax, and the conclusion of the story. Then report your results. (Làm việc theo nhóm. Xác định những sự kiện, điểm đỉnh và kết thúc của câu chuyện. Sau đó tường thuật kết quả của em.) The events: got on plane, plane took off. hostesses were just beginning to serve lunch when the plane began to shake, plane seemed to dip, people scrcamed in panic
The climax: We all thought we had only minutes to live.
The conclusion: pilot announced that everything was all right. we landed safely.
Task 3: Use the prompts below to build up a narrative about a hotel fire.
(Dùng từ đề nghị dưới đây viết một câu chuyện về cuộc hỏa hoạn ở khách sạn.)
Last year. I spent my summer holidays in a seaside town. The hotel was modern and comfortable. I had a wonderful holiday until the fire.
It was Saturday evening and everybody was in the discotheque on the ground floor, It was crowded with people. They were dancing and singing happily. Suddenly, we felt smoke. The black smoke began to fill up the room. Everybody began to scream in panic. People ran towards the fire exits. One door was blocked. Many people began to cough and choke.
Then, just as we all Ihoughl we had only minutes to live, the fire brigade arrived. Firemen fought their Way into the room, and soon, everyone was safely out of the building. Luckily, nobody was seriously hurt. It was the most frightening experience of my life.
BEFORE YOU LISTEN (Trước khi em nghe)
Work in pairs. Ask and answer the following questions. (Làm việc từng đôi. Hỏi và trả lời các câu hỏi sau.)
Have you ever travelled by cyclo?
When was it?
It was when I went shopping with my sister last month.
Is it interesting to travel by cyclo?
No. I think it isn’t interesting at all. Instead, I think it’s hard work for cyclo drivers. They must sell their labor for money.
Which do you prefer, going by bicycle or by cyclo? Give reason(s).
I prefer going by bicycle, because I can enjoy my time. And moreover, it’s good exercise for health.
WHILE YOU LISTEN (Trong khi em nghe)
Task 1: You will hear Mr Lam, a cyclo driver, talk about his morning activities. Listen to his talk and number the pictures in their correct order.
(Em sẽ nghe, Ông Lam một người đạp xích lộ, nói về những hoạt động buổi sáng của mình. Nghe bài nói chuyên của ông và đánh số các hình đúng thứ tự.).
Picture 1 : 3 Picture 2 : 5 Picture 3 : 4
Picture 4 : 6 Picture 5 : 1 Picture 6 : 2
Task 2: Listen again. Decide whether ihe statements are true (T) or false (F). (Nghe lại. Quvết định những câu nói này đúng (T) hay sai(F)).
F 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. F 6. F
Hello everyone, my name's Lam. I'm a cyclo driver in Ho Chi Minh City. I usually have a busy working day. I get up at five thirty in the morning. I start work at six. My first passenger is usually an old man. I take him from District 5 to District 1. After I drop him at a cafe near Ho Chi Minh Teachers' Training College. I pedal to Thai Binh Market My next passenger is a lady who does shopping there every two days. I help her put all her purchases into the cyclo and then take her to her shop in Tran Hung Dao Street. At about ten thirty, I ride off toward Nguven Thi Minh Khai School. There I park my cyclo. chill with some of my fellows and wait for my third passengers. They are two school pupils, a girl and a boy. I take them home. At twelve. I have lunch at a food stall near Ben Thanh Market. After lunch, I park my cyclo under a tree,take a short rest and then continue my afternoon’s work.
AFTER YOU LISTEN (Sau khi em nghe)
What’s his name?
His name’s Lam.
What’s his occupation? (What's his job?)
He’s a cyclo driver.
What time does he start work?
He starts work at six a.m.
What time does he have lunch?
He has lunch at twelve o’clock noon.
Where does he have lunch? At home?
No. He has lunch at a food stall near Ben Thanh Market.
Who are his passengers?
His first passenger is usually an old man who goes from District 5 to
District 1. The second passenger is a lady from Tran Hung Dao Street, who
goes shopping at Thai Binh Market every two days. And his third
passengers are two school pupils, a girl and a boy at Nsuyen Thi Minh Khai
Does he take a rest?
Yes. He takes a short rest after lunch.
Does he take a rest at home?
No. He lakes a rest on his cyclo under a tree.
Retell Mr Lam's story
His name’s Lam. He’s a cyclo driver. He starts work at six o’clock His first passenger is usually an old man who goes from District
- to District 1. And his sccond passenscr is a lady who does shopping at Thai Binh Market every two days. And his third passengers are two school pupils (whom) he takes from Nguyen Thi Minh Khai School to their house. He has lunch at a food stall near Ben Thanh Market. Alter lunch, he parks his cyclo under atree and takes a short rest
BEFORE YOU READ (Trước khi em đọc)
Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about your daily routine, using the cues below. (Làm việc từng đôi. Hỏi và trả lời các câu về những việc làm thường ngày của em. dùng những từ gợi ý bên dưới.)
- What time do you usually get up?
I usually get up at five thirty.
- What do you usually do next?
I usually do exercise.
- Do you usually have breakfast at home?
Yes. I usually have breakfast with my family.
- What time do you go to school?
I usually go to school at 6 : 30.
- Whal time do you have lunch?
I usually have lunch at 11 : 30.
- What do you do in the afternoon?
I usually learn my lessons and do exercises or homework.
- Do you play sports with friends?
Yes, sometimes I do.
- What do you do after dinner?
After dinner. I often watch TV with my family until 8 o’clock.
- And after that, what do you do ?
I study and do more exercises.
- What time do you usually go to bed? I usually go to bed at 10:30.
WHILE YOU READ (Tronfi khi em đọc)
Read the passage and then do the tasks that follow. (Đọc đoạn văn, sau đó làm bài tập theo sau.)
Ông Vy: Đồng hồ háo thức reo lúc 4 giờ 30. Tôi thức dậy và xuống bếp đun nước cho buổi trà sáng. Tôi uống dăm tách trà. ăn điểm tâm nhanh và sau đó dẫn trâu ra đồng. Tôi mất 45 phút để chuẩn bị. Tôi rời khỏi nhà Lúc 5 giờ 15 và đến ruộng đúng 5 giờ 30. Tôi cày và bừa thửa đất của tôi, và lúc 7 giờ 45 tôi nghỉ một tí. Trong lúc nghỉ, tôi thường uống trà với các nông dân bạn và hút thuốc giồng (địa phương). Tôi tiếp tục làm việc từ 8 giờ 15 cho đến 10 giờ 30. Sau đó tôi về nhà nghỉ ngơi một tí và ăn trưa với gia đình lúc 11 giờ 30. Sau bữa trưa, tôi thường thường nghỉ một giờ.
Bà Tuyết: Lúc 2 giờ 30 chiều, chúng tôi ra đồng một lần nữa. Chúng tôi sửa các bờ của thửa đât. Sau đó chồng tôi bơm nước vào ruộng trong khi tôi cấy lúa. Chúng tôi làm việc khoảng hai giờ trước khi chúng tôi nghỉ. Chúng tôi làm xong công việc lúc 6 giờ. Chúng tôi ăn tối lúc khoảng 7 giờ, sau đó xem tivi và đi ngủ lúc khoảng 10 giờ. Đôi khi chúng tôi đi thăm các bạn láng giềng để uống trà. Chúng tôi tán gẫu về công việc, con cái và kế hoạch của chúng tôi cho mùa kế. Mặc dù đó là một ngày dài đôi với chúng tôi, chúng tôi thích làm việc và yêu thương con cái chúng tôi.
Task 1: Choose the option A, B or c that best suits the meaning of the italicized word(s). (Chọn từ chọn lựa A.B hoặc C phù hợp với nghĩa của (các) từ in xiên nhất.)
1 . C 2. C 3. A 4. A
Task 2: Answer the following questions. (Trả lời các câu hải sau.)
1 . He’s a peasant / farmer.
- 2. He gets up at 4:30 and goes down to the kitchen to boil some water for his early tea.
- 3. He ploughs and harrows his plot of land, drinks tea and smokes local tobacco with his fellow peasants during his break.
- 4. In the afternoon. Mr Vy and his wife repair the banks of their plot of land. Mr Vy puinto it wmps water while his wife does the transplanting.
- 5. Yes. they are, because they love working and they love their children, too.
Task 3: Scan the passage and make a brief note about Mr Vy and Mrs Tuyet's daily routines. Then compare your note with a partner’s. (Đọc lướt đoạn văn và ghi chú vắn tắt về công việc thường làm hằng ngày của ông Vy và bà Tụyết. Sau đó so sánh bảng ghi chú của em với bảng ghi chú của một bạn cùng học).
in the morning
- 4 : 30 : alarm clock goes oil. Mr Vy gets up. goes down to the kitchen boil water for morning tea. has a quick breakfast, lead the buffalo to the field.
- 5 : 15: leaves home
- 5 : 30 arrives in ihe field, ploughs and harrows ihc plot of land
-7:4?: takes a rest
- 10 : 30 : goes home
-11 30 : has lunch with family
in the afternoon
2 : 30 : Mr Vy and Mrs Tuyet go to the field again, repair the banks of the plot of land. Mr Vy pumps water into the plot of land. Mrs Tuyet does the transplanting.
- 6 : 30 : finish work
in the evening
- have dinner
- watch TV. go to bed
- sometimes visit their neighbors, chat about work, children and plan for the next crop
AFTER YOU READ (Sau khi em đọc)
Work in groups. Talk aboui Mr Vy and Mrs Tuyet’s daily routines. (Làm việc từng nhóm. Nói về công việc thường làm hằng ngày của ông Vy và Bà Tuyết.)
Mr Vy and Mrs Tuyet are farmers. They get up early, at 4 : 30
- a.m. They work hard on their plot of land, usually from 5 : 30 a.m. till 6 p.m. Mr Vy usually takes an hour's rest after lunch.
After dinner, they watch TV and go to bed at about 10 p.m. Sometimes, they visit their neighbors and chat ahoul their work, their children and their plan for thc next crop. They love working and they love their children as well.
0 câu trả lời
B. SPEAKING (Nói)
Task 1: Quan is a tenth-grade student. He goes to school every morning. Below is his weekly timetable. Ask and answer questions with a partner using the information from the timetable. (Quan là học sinh lớp 10. Anh ấy đi học mỗi buổi sáng. Dưới đây là thời khóa biếu hàng tuần của anh. Hỏi và trả lời các câu hói với một bạn cùng học , sử dựng thông tin ở thời khóa biểu.)
A : What time does he have Civic Education lesson on Monday?
B : (He has Civic Education) at 7 : 15.
A : What lesson does he have next?
B : (He has) Information Technology.
A : What day does he have Literature?
B : (He has Literature) on Tuesday. Wednesday and Saturday.
A : How many periods a week does he have?
B : (He has) three periods.
A : What class does he have the first period on Thursday ?
B : (He has) English lesson.
A : How many English periods a week does he have ?
B : (He has) three periods.
A : Docs he have double or single periods?
B : (He has) only single periods.
A: Oh! You mean he has only a single period of English at a time
B : Yes. But for Maths, he has two double periods and a single once a week A: He has many periods of Maths
B : Yes, because it’s the class for best students in Maths.
A : I sec.
Task 2: Describe Quan's activities, using the pictures below. (Mô tả những sinh hoạt cùa Quan, dùng các hình bên dưới.)
Quan gets up at 2 : 00 p.m., and at 2 : 13, he studies or reads books. At 4 : 00, he watches TV. Then at 5 p.m.. he cycles to the stadium and plays football with his friends at 5 : 15. At 6 : 30, he cycles home. At 6 : 45, he takes a shower, and he has dinner with his family at 7: 00 At 8 : 00, he does his exercises.
Task 3: Tell your classmates about your daily routine. (Kể cho các bạn cùng lớp về công việc thường làm hằng. ngày của em.)
I usually get up at 5 : 30. After a ten-minute morning exercise,
I take a bath. Then I have a look at my exercises and learn all my lessons for the day again. At 6 o’clock, I have breakfast. Then I leave home for school on my bike at 6 : 30.
I have five classes every morning, except for Saturday. I have only four. I have classes from 7 untill 11: 20 a.m. and usually have lunch at 12. Alter lunch. I usually take a short nap (giấc ngủ trưa), about twenty minutes. In the afternoon. I study all my lessons and do exercises or homework given in the morning classes.
After dinner, I usually watch TV untill 7 : 30- Then I study and do extra exercises. I usually go to bed at 10: 30.
0 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.