1. I _________ born on the first of May.
A. were B. was C. are D. is
2. The enemy ___________ by night.
A. attack B. attacks C. attacked D. did attack
3. Mind about what I ___________ just now.
A. said B. say C. did say D. didn’t say
4. Did you ever ___________ of such a thing?
A. hear B. hears C. heard D. heart
5. He ___________ some eggs to make the cakes.
A. buys B. buy C. buied D. bought
6. There ___________ any eggs in the packet when I ___________ the kitchen.
A. wasn’t/ come B. weren’t/come C. wasn’t/came D. weren’t/ came
7. I ___________ an English course to improve all the skills
A. not joined B. joined C. did joined D. join
8. We ___________ to our friend last night.
A. spoke B. speak C. speaked D. spoken
9. We ___________ and ___________ lunch at the cafeteria with them.
A. talked/ have B. talked/ had C. talk/ had D. talked/ have
10. ___________ you attend yoga class when I ___________ at home?
A. Did/ stayed B. Didn’t/ didn’t stayed
C. Did/ didn’t stayed D. Did/ stayed
11. I ___________ his car to work while he was sleeping.
A. drive B. drove C. driving D. driven
12. The man ___________ the door and ___________ pieces of paper.
A. open/ thrown B. opened/ threw C. opened/ thrown D. open/ throw
13. He ___________ them into a room.
A. led B. lead C. leaded D. leads
14. He ___________ off his hat and ___________ into the room.
A. take/ went B. take/ go C. taken/ go D. took/ went
15. The meeting ___________ 5 minutes ago.
A. finished B. finish C. did not finish D. did finish