6.The house comprises two bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
a. consist of b. gets c. divides d. takes
7. My pen pal lives in the USA. We have …….for year but we haven’t met each other yet.
a. worked b. written c. corresponded d. talked
8. I love this city. The …….of the city impress me a lot.
a. views b. sights c. places d. faces
9. Vietnam is a …….country. The weather is usually hot there.
a. tropical b. cold c. warm d. heat
10. We are looking for the …….of recreation in the park.
a. place b. area c. region d. point
11. Lan is only 12 years old. She has to …….her parents.
a. depend to b. depend on c. live to d. live on
12. Mrs. White is very……. She goes to the Church everyday.
a. religion b. regioner c. religious d. region
13. Long ago people used to …….the sun, the start and the moon.
a. hate b. worship c. love d. dislike
14. The living room and the dining room are…….by a short wall where there are many decorative plants.
a. broken b. divide c. parted d. separated
15. What’s the …….of Malaysia? Is it the ringgit?
a. currency b. money c. unit d. money symbol
16. I can’t understand anything Marie says. I wish I …….French.
a. can speak b. speak c. could speak d. speaking
17. I want to get in touch with Jane. If only I …….her phone number.
a. knew b. to know c. know d. knowing
18. …….she use to be your neighbor? Did she live next door to you?
a. Has b. Had c. Did d. Does
19. Helen has a lot of work to do today. She wishes she …….more time.
a. has had b. has c. had had d. had
20. According to the program, the show…….at 8 o’clock.
a. starts b. will start c. starting d. is start
21. Mary didn’t get good marks for the test last week. She wishes she …….more carefully.
a. study b. would study c. studied d. had studied
22. Don’t interrupt me……. I am working.
a. by the time b. while c. until d. after
23. Bill wishes he …….more money so he could buy a new bike.
a. has b. have c. had d. having
24. I wish you …….watching television while I am talking to you.
a. stop b. stopped c. stop d. to stop
25. When I was a child, I…….a bicycle.
a. was riding b. ride c. used to ride d. used to riding
26. Why …….at me like that? Do I say anything wrong?
a. stare b. do you stare c. are you staring d. were you staring.
27. I’m from Vietnam. I …….driving on the right.
a. use to b. used to c. am used to d. get used
28. We’d better wait here until the rain …….
a. will stop b. would stop c. stopped d. stops
29. My uncle…….a policeman when he was young.
a. used to b. used to be c. used to being d. used have been
30. Helen…….to me very often, but now she phones.
a. used to write b. has written c. wrote d. writes
31. What a pity I couldn’t come to the class meeting yesterday. I wish I …….
a. could b. could have c. could have come d. had come
32. We lost the football match. If only we…….more regularly.
a. had practiced b. practiced c. could practice d. would practice
33. Tam didn’t …….do morning exercise. Now he is getting fat.
a. used to b. use to c. get used to d. be used to
34. A lot of people use mobile phones nowadays. They ……. communicating through long distances.
a. are used for b. used for c. used to d. are used to
35. I’m sorry, I can’t talk to you long. I ……. for an examination.
a. am studying b. have studied c. studied d. to study
36. It took me quite along time to …….wearing these glasses.
a. be used to b. used to c. get used d. be used for
37. He will finish the work before you…….here tomorrow.
a. leave b. left c. will leave d. leaving
38. If only I…….a birth, I could fly freely to anywhere I want.
a. am b. was c. were d. would be
39. I wish I …….so rude to my parents yesterday.
a. weren’t b. hadn’t been c. haven’t been d. am not
40. There was a big tree in our garden but it has just been cut down.
a. is used to b. has been c. is d. used to be
giúp mình vs mình cần gấp ạ