1. We must study this summer.
-> We wish we.didn't have to study this summer..
2. It would be better if you stopped smoking.
-> It’s time..for me to stop smoking.
3. I’d prefer it if you didn’t make noise.
-> I’d rather.you didn't make noise..
4. You are always running about.
-> We wish you.weren't running about..
5. The cat is always scratching the window.
-> Iwish the window..weren't always being scratched by the cat.
6. You are singing a boring song.
-> I wish the song..weren't boring.
7. We are living in a bad neighborhood.
-> We wish the neighborhood.better/good..
1.although the salary was low, he decided to take a job.
2.Despite the fact that they were a better team, they lost the match.
3.In spite of being hungry,she didn't eat much.
4. Despite being a good at math, he can't solve the problem
5.. In spite of being over sixty, Mr Pime doesn't wear glasses.
6.Despite having much experience in machinery, he didn't succeed in starring in this film.
7. In spite of the darkness, they continued to act.
8. In spite of the noise, I kept on studying
9.Despite the heavy rain, I went to school on time.
1, I don't often go to the cinema.
2, Harry is always late for school.
3, I promise I will never tell lies again.
4, Did your father work in a factory a year ago ?
5, The cat didn't want to eat yesterday
6, Jane often went to school on foot 3 years ago
7 ,They haven't come yet
8. Have you ridden your new car yet ?
9, Mary has been a translatort since she left university
10, We will visit Hanoi next week
1. He said, " If you have time what will you do? " -> He said if I had time what I would do
2. She said, " If you want to lose weight, you must eat less bread. "
-> She said if I wanted to lose weight, I had to eat less bread.
3. He said, " If I had a map, I would lend it to you. " -> He said if he had had a map, he would lend it to me.
4. He said, " If I had known that you were coming, I would have met you at the airport. " ->He said if he had known that I had been coming, he would have met me at the airport
5. He wondered, " If the baby is the girl what will they call her? " ->He wondered that if the baby were the girl what they would call her
6. He said, " If I lived near my office, I'd be in time for work. " ->He said if he had lived near my office, he would be in time for work
7. She said, " If you feel ill, why don't you go to bed? " ->She said if I felt ill, I should go to bed