I. Choose the best answer.
1. They are ( studying / study) science at the moment.
2. We can have a picnic ( in / on ) Sunday.
3. What time ( does Trung have / is Trung has ) music class?
4. The math books are ( on / at ) the right.
5. What ( other / others ) classes do you have on Thursday ?
6. Is volleyball ( a / an ) unpopular after-school activity ?
7. We have two ( ten-minutes / ten-minute ) breaks each day.
8. These ( shelf / shelves ) on the left have dictionaries and literature in English.
II. Read the descriptions of some words and find the words. The first letter has been done for
Example : You go to this place to see animals. Z O O
1. Your teacher gives it to you, and asks you to do it at home. H _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2. You learn about animals and plants in this subject. B_ _ _ _ _ _
3. You use it to draw or write, you have to sharpen it. P _ _ _ _ _
4. This is a quiet place where you can read or borrow books. L _ _ _ _ _ _
III. Read the passage and circle the correct answer.
My name is Sam. My days always start at 6 a.m. except Saturday and Sunday. After having
breakfast, I get dressed and ride to school. At school, I have many different subjects like Maths, English,
History, Geography.... I usually play badminton and sometimes chat with friends during break time. My
last lesson ends at 11.15. I ride home and have lunch with my family. In the afternoon, I play sports.
After that, I help my mom make dinner. After dinner, I do my homework, then I read books. I go to bed
at 10 p.m.
1. Sam goes to school _________________________
a. six days a week
b. five days a week
c. four days a week
2. Sam sometimes chats with friends _______________
a. before the break time
b. after the break time
c. at break time
3. Sam’s last lesson finishes at _______________
a. a quarter past eleven
b. eleven fifteen
c. a and b are correct
4. Sam reads books _______________
a. after doing homework
b. before having dinner
c. before doing homework
1)these are their shoes here and those are ................over there.
A)we B )our C)ours D)us
2)Nam is better.............English ,but he is worse..........math than I am.\
A)at/in B)in./at C) in/in D)at/at
3)His new shoes are different ...........mine,but his new shirt is similar..............mine.
A) to / from B) from/to C)with/to D)from/from
4)all the students enjoy ......cartoon films on the weekend.
A)to watch B)watch C)watching D)watched
5)It is easy.....................a bike ,but it is difficult ........a car.
A)to ride/to drive B)to drive/to ride C) riding/driving D)driving/to ride
6)we have no money , but Tom has...........
A.many B) a little C)few D)a few
7)It is ............from here to my school,so I oftem walk.
A)long B)tall C) heavy D)not far
8)Hoa is unhappy because she knows..............here
A)someone B)anyone C)no one D) everyone
9)It often.........me 15 minutes to go to school by bike
A)takes B) gets C)gives D)has
10)Tom is as young as Mai,so they are the same ....................
A)old B)year C)years old D)age
11) Minh always studies badly. so he is not a ............student
A)badly B)well C)bad D)good
III choose the correct option A,B,C,D to complete the sentences
6 The film was so boring ,Jack saw it from beginning to end
A therefore B however C although D despite
7 I go on foot when I was in primary school
A have to B used to C can D may
8 Does your bike ever down on the way to school?
A break B take C do D turn
9 The boy home for lunch because they are planning to visit the hydro-power station
A have not come B do not come C will not be coming D is not coming
10 Will you a taxi or a train ?
A drive B fly C walk D take
11 the film is a bit frighting,I really enjoyed it
A however B nevertheless C although D despite
12 We will go on holiday with some friends of
A our B ours C us D we
13 Don't read in bed, you'll harm your eyes
A or B and C but D so
14 I playing board games interesting because I can play them with my friends
A think B find C say D tell
15 Before moving to Hanoi,my parents in Hai Phong
A have lived B lived C live D have been living
16 My friend has decided to use electricity by using more solar energy instead
A more B less C much D fewer
17 Have you got butter in your fridge?
A any B a lot C an D a
18 A new university in my town tn the near future
A is built B will be built C was built D has been
19 The city will have to find a solution to reduce traffic jam, ?
A does it B won't it C will it D doesn't it
CHỌN ĐÁP ÁN ĐÚNG
1. The politician promises that he ________ all of your questions in the conference next week.
A. will answer B. is answering C. is going to answer D. will be answering
2. I can't go to work this morning because I __________ to the doctor's.
A. will go B. will be going C. go D. am going
3. Our ___________ are ready to come to your home or office and fix your car.
A. journalist B. vet C. mechanics D. surgeon
4. This time next year I ____________ my own business in Mexico.
A. will run B. will be running C. am running D. am going to run
5.__________ must have at least one year of experience working in the area of education.
A. Butchers B. Candidates C. Explorers D. Dustmen
6. I believe that my favourite singer __________ the competition.
A. is winning B. win C. will win D. will be winning
7. After ordering few minutes, __________ will bring you your dinner. Remember to leave him a tip after your meal.
A. a scientist B. a salesman C. a lawyer D. a waiter
8. After I graduate, I __________ medical school and become a doctor. I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.
A. will attend B. am going to attend C. will attend D. will be attending
9. English123 centre offers a competitive ____________ and a friendly working environment.
A. salary B. strike C. contract D. application
10.She thinks that her spouse is cheating and she wants to hire a private _________ to find out the truth.
A. physicist B. detective C. psychologist D. explorer
11. Tom: My bicycle has a flat tyre. Can you repair it for me?
Father: Okay, but I can't do it right now. I _________ it tomorrow.
A. am going to repair B. will repair C. am repairing D. repair
12. Mother: Can you repair Tom's bicycle? It has a flat tyre.
Father: Yes, I know. He told me. I _________ it tomorrow.
A. am going to repair B. will repair C. repair D. shall repair
13. The teacher hopes we_________ our exam.
A. pass B. are passing C. are going to pass D. will pass
14. I _________ here until the professor gives me the feedback.
A. stay B. am staying C. will stay D. am going to stay
15. Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We _________ dinner then.
A. will be having B. is going to have C. are having D. will have
16. We _________ a party next Sunday. Would you like to come?
A. will have B. are having C. have D. can have
17. I have won $1,000. I _________ a new laptop for my work.
A. will be buying B. am going to buy C. buy D. would buy
18. In seven years time, I _________ boss of my own successful company.
A. am B. am being C. am going to be D. will be
19. Who do you think _________ the job?
A. will get B. is going to get C. get D. would get
20. This is my last day here. I _________ back to Vietnam tomorrow.
A. will go B. are going C. go D. am going to go
21. At 8 o'clock this evening my friends and I _________ a famous film at the cinema.
A. will watch B. are going to watch C. will be watching D. are watching
22. Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow _________ dry and sunny.
A. is B. will be C. is going to be D. will being
23. Ken _________ the dinner at this time tomorrow. He has to attend a meeting at 6 p.m.
A. won't eat B. isn't going to eat C. isn't eating D. won't be eating
24. I promise I _________ you as soon as I arrive.
A. will call B. is going to call C. am calling D. will be calling
25. My husband and I have decided to have a party. We _________ lots of people.
A. will be inviting B. invite C. are going to invite D. will invite
26. Everyone believes that this year two Denmark scientists _________ the Nobel Prize.
A. win B. will win C. is going to win D. will be winning
27. I'm a bit frightened because I _________ the plastic surgeon this afternoon.
A. will see B. am seeing C. see D. will be seeing
28. Some marketing managers _________ their presentations at this time tomorrow morning.
A. will make B. are going to make C. are making D. will be making
29. _________the class _________ at 10 or 11 this week?
A. Does… begin B. Is…going to begin C. Will…begin D. Will…be beginning
30. As soon as he gets a certificate in English, he _________ for a job.
A. applies B. is applying C. will apply D. is going to apply
III. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).
1. She __________ blood twenty times so far. A. donates B. has donated C. is donating D. to donate
2. Volunteers can do general __________ such as clean-up projects or home repair. A. things B. labour C. jobs D. activities
3. We came to the remote village and __________ meals for homeless children. A. cook B. offered C. do D. made
4. He __________ lectures to foreign tourists about traditional food and games recently. A. gives B. gave C. have given D. has given
5. You should think of __________ the volunteer activities in your community. A. taking in B. making C. participating D. taking part in
6. Have you ever __________ to Sapa? A. seen B. been C. visited D. gone
7. Traditional volunteer activities include __________ money for people in need, cooking and giving food. A. getting B. rising C. raising D. taking
8. They have decided to clean up the neighbourhood __________ it is full of rubbish. A. so B. but C. because D. although
9. How many novels __________ Charles Dickens __________? A. does – write B. did – write C. did written D. have – written
10. You can help young children by __________ them to do homework before or after school. A. teaching B. doing C. helping D. offering
11. Volunteering is special __________ me because i can help others. A. to B. with C. for D. at
12. Let’s collect and __________ warm clothes to homeless children in our city. A. give away B. give back C. take off D. put on
13. We __________ to Ha Noi several times, but last summer we __________ there by train. A. flew – went C. has flown – went B. have flown – have gone D. have flown – went
14. I __________ blood twice, and __________ presents to sick children in the hospital recently. A. donate – give C. have donated – have given B. donated – gave D. have donated – gave
15. To help people in remote areas, we can __________ transportation, such as giving rides to the elderly. www.minh-pham.info Bài tập Tiếng Anh 7 Thí điểm | 15 A. give B. bring C. provide D. donate
16. Let’s help the street children because they have bad __________ . A. live B. ways of life C. earnings D. living conditions
17. My brother and i __________ a white tiger already. A. see B. to have C. have seen D. has seen
18. They have decided to ride to work __________ it is good for their health and the environment. A. but B. because C. so D. although
19. Americans __________ the tradition of volunteering and helping one another since the early days of the country. A. had B. to have C. has had D. have had
20. Our school has a programme to __________ children from poor families in ho chi minh city. A. tutor B. offer C. ask D. volunteer
BT: Khoanh vào chữ cái trước câu trả lời đúng
1. Drivers have to ______ their seatbelt whenever they drive.
A. put B. tie C. fasten D. put on
2. We should wait forthe traffic lights _____ before we cross the street.
A. turn green B. to turn green C. turn yellow D. to turn yellow
3. All of us have to obey ______ strictly.
A. traffic rules B. traffic C traffic jam D. regular
4. Cyclists and motorists have to wear a ______ when they ride a motorbike.
A. hard hat B. cap C. mask D. helmet
5. He forgot to give a ______ before hr turned left and got a ticket.
A. signal B. sign C. light D. hand
6. ______ does it take you to get to Ho Chi Minh City by plane? - About 2 hours.
A. how far B. how much C. how long D. how many
7. There ______ a bus station in the city centre, but it has been moved to the suburbs.
A. used to be B. used to have C. use to have D. were
8. I ______ marbles when I was young, but now I didn't.
A. play B. used to play C. have played D. didn't use to play
9. " ______ is it from your house to the nearest bus stop?" - " About 50 meters"
A. how far B. how long C. how often D. how much
10. We should ______ the street at the zebra crossing.
A. walk B. walk on C. walk through D. walk across
11. Lan used to go to school ______.
A. with bicycle B. by foot C. in car D. by bus
12. Pubic ______ in my town is good ang cheap.
A. transport B. tour C. journey D. travel
13. ______ is not very far from here to the city center.
A. that B. this C. it D. there
14. When there is a traffic jam, it ______ me a very long time to go home.
A. costs B. takes C. lasts D. spends
15. Mai's dad usually drives her to school ______ her school is very far from her house.
A. but B. though C. because D. or
16. Yesterday Hoa and Lan ______ round West Lake. It took them an hour.
A. cycle B. cycles C. cycling D. cycled
17. Minh used to ______ his homework late in the evening.
A. does B. do C. doing D. did
18. If people ______ the rules, there are no more accidents.
A. follow B. take care of C. obey D. remember
19. You should ______ right and left when you go across the roads.
A. see B. look C. be D. take
20. Hurry up or we can't ______ the last bus home.
A. keep B. follow C. go D. catch
Choose the most suitable answer A, B, C, or D to complete the following passage.
MY WORKING DAY
On week days I usually get up at seven o' clock. I do not like to get up early, ________(1) I have to, because I have a lot of _______(2) to do during the day.I do my morning exercises, ______(3) my bed, wash myself, dress and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. My mother usually prepares breakfast for me, but sometimes I do it myself. I do not like big breakfasts, I _________(4) a cup of coffee and a sandwich.Then I go to school. It is rather far _________(5) my house and I go there by bus. I have classes till half past four. I come home and have dinner at around 6.00. After that I do my homework and do some work in the house. I sweep the floor, dust the ________(6) and clean the carpets with the vacuum-cleaner. Sometimes my mother _______(7) me to go shopping or to help her in the kitchen.After it I have free time. I go for a walk with my friend, watch TV, read books, or play computer games. Then I have _______(8) with my family. I like evenings very much because _______(9) of us get together after work, study and have the opportunity to _______(10) about our family affairs. I usually go to bed at about eleven o'clock.
1. A. and B. but C. so D. then
2. A. job B. work C. career D. employment
3. A. do B. clean C. make D. wash
4. A. have B. want C. need D. prefer
5. A. from B. with C. to D. of
6. A. cup B. dish C. cooker D. furniture
7. A. asks B. advises C. offers D. waits
8. A. meal B. breakfast C. lunch D. supper
9. A. every B. each C. all D. most
10. A. speak B. say C. tell D. talk
Exercise 1: Choose the correct answers. 1. I _____blood twice, and _____ presents to sick children in the hospital recently. 5 điểm A. donate - give B. donated - gave C. have donated - have given D. have donated - gave 2. To help people in remote areas, we can _____ transportation, such as giving rides to the elderly. 5 điểm A. give B. bring C. provide D. donate 3. Traditional volunteer activities include ______ money for people in need, cooking and giving food. 5 điểm A. rising B. raising C. getting D. taking 4.Tan Ky House in Hoi An _____ over two hundred years ago. 5 điểm A. is to built B. was built C. build D. is built 5. Many precious relics ______in the Temple of Literature. 5 điểm A. kept B. are kept C. keep D. is kept 6. Hurry up or we can’t ______the last bus home. 5 điểm A. keep B. follow C. go D. catch 7. You should ____ right and left when you go across the roads. 5 điểm A. see B. look C. be D. take 8. Mai’s dad usually drives her to school ______her school is very far from her house. 5 điểm A. but B. though C. because D. or 9. If people _____ the rules, there are no more accidents. 5 điểm A. follow B. take care of C. obey D. remember 10. When there is a traffic jam, it_____ me a very long time to go home. 5 điểm A. costs B. takes C. lasts D. spends