Exercise 1 : Mark the letter A, B , C , D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions :
1. Last month , while my friend was traveling round england by the car , he crashed the car into a tree .
2. She was walking to the library to borrow some books when she was seeing a robbery .
3. He can speak French very well and is studying latin .
4. Please turn off television . I aslo like watching TV but now I am having to study for the exam .
5. The researchers of Harvard University reported that the tigers are one of the most dangerous speciesin the jungle .
6. I think a good health is important , and so is education while money , to some extent , is not .
7. He was reading out the data while Sara wrote it down carefully .
8. He would like in the countryside but now he is living in a big city
9. Many people used to think learning English is full of the difficulties .
10. The biggest problem with eating too much sugar is that it can cause the diabetes .
11.The most people need healthy eating and enough exercise every day .
12. The doctor said that she was making a relatively slow progress because she was quite old .
13. Now J.K > Rowling is a multi - milionaire , but she was not born into the fame and fortune .