Bài 1: Viết lại câu, sử dụng cấu trúc so sánh "as...as''
1. My doll is pretty but her doll is prettier than mine.
2. Travelling by trains is quite exciting but travelling by plane is more exciting.
3. My salary is high, but my husband's is higher.
4. I am disappointed about my team's score. Ann is disappointed too.
5. It's warm today, but it was much warmer yesterday.
6. I still feel a bit tired, but i am better than yesterday.
7. Tom's essay is very good and mine is good too.
8. The Smiths have lived here for quite a long time, but we've lived here longer.
Bài 2: Hoàn thành câu sử dụng câu đồng tình với "too/either" sao cho nghĩa của câu không thay đổi.
1. My grandfather worked for a tobacco company. My father also worked for a tobacco company.
2. Both my father and my mother aren't Vietnamese.
3. I fancy classical music and my brother also fancies classical music.
4. Reading book is as relaxing as listening to music.
5. My friend and i didn't go to the concert last night.
6. My parents and my teacher won't allow me to play truant.
7. I am never good at singing and painting.
8. Both mu brother and i rarely listen to traditional songs.
Bài 3: Gạch chân đáp án đúng:
1. I can't go to Berlin with you and your father can't (either/too)
2. I hardly skip breakfast and Jim (doesn't skip breakfast either/ skips breakfast too)
3. I won't go sailing tomorrow because of the storm and they (don't/won't) either.
4. I want to be a famous actress in the future and my friend Sarah (wants/doesn't want) it too.
5. They haven't watched the movie yet and i (haven't/ doesn't have) either.
6. I will help my mom do the washing and my brother (will do it too/ don't do it either)
7. My brother's just got a new bike and i (have got a new bike car too/ am got a new bike car too)
8. For me, playing the piano is never easy and playing the guitar (is too/ isn't either)
9. She is warm-hearted person but her daughter (isn't either/ isn't)
10. Drinking alcohol is harmful to your body and eating fast food (is harmful too/isn't harmful either).