Dưới đây là đoạn trích trong truyện ngắn Lặng lẽ Sa Pa
". . . Chào anh- Đến bậu cửa nhà họa sĩ bỗng quay lại chụp lấy tay người thanh niên lắc mạnh.
-Chắc chắn rồi tôi sẽ trở lại, tôi ở lại với anh ít hôm được chứ?
Đến lượt cô gái từ biệt. Cô chìa tay ra cho anh nắm, cẩn trọng, rõ ràng, như người ta cho nhau cái gì chứ không phải là cái bắt tay. Cô nhìn thẳng vào mắt anh - những người con gái sắp xa ta, biết không bao giờ gặp ta nữa, hay nhìn ta như vậy. . ."
Đoạn văn kể về cuộc chia tay của những nhân vật nào? Theo em cuộc gặp gỡ trò chuyện giữa họ có gì đặc biệt để khi chia tay chủ nhân các vị khách lại lưu luyến đến vậy?
Viết lại câu:
1. It is three months since I saw Peter.
=> I haven’t seen Peter for 3 months.
2. I last visited my grandparents two months ago.
=> I haven’t visited my grandparents for 2 months.
3. In my country, people plant many marigolds in the fields.
=> there are many marigolds in the field in my country.
4. The last time we met each other was ten years ago.
=> we haven’t met each other for 10 years ago.
5. WOW! You’re made the same mistake again, Ba.
=> Ba is made the same mistake again.
6. Is it all right if I use your phone?
=> would you mind if I used your phone?
7. Christmas cards should be sent a week before Christmas Day.
=> you should send Christmas cards a week before Christmas Day.
8. Could you please give me some water?
=> would you mind giving me some water?
9. It was lunchtime when I arrived.
=> They were having lunch when I arrived
10. Shall I carry your luggage?
=> Would you mind if I carry your luggage?
Chọn đáp án đúng:
1. Jane: it’s too cold outside.
Billy: sure. I’ll do it right now.
A. Would you like to shut the windows?
B. Will you shut the windows, please?
C. Shall I shut the windows?
D. Can I shut the windows?
2. This is a flower-arranging contest. It made us feel attractive.
3. She showed me some pictures painted by her Mom.
4. “ shall I go to the party tonight?” - “______”
A. I’m sorry I can’t
B. No, thank you
C. That’s right
5. The songs were ( stories/ news/ reports/ magazines) put to music and everyone enjoyed them.
Chia dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc:
1. Please tell us the full ( describe) of the thief last night.
2. She hit her head on the road and it’s ( blood) quite badly.
3. You don’t have to spend your time in a ( crowd) place.
4. Fire is ( tradition) made.
5. Do you often send Christmas (greet) to your friends?
6. We don’t like this kind of music. It’s (suit) for teenagers.
Combine each pair of sentences with "and", "so" and "but". One example has been done for you.
1. He gently shuts the door. He also carefully shuts the door
---> He shuts the door gently and carefully.
2. She likes reading books. She doesn't like reading magazines
---> She doesn't like reading magazines but books.
3. Hue has been recognized as the World's Heritage. Ha Long has also been recognized as the World's Heritage
---> Hue and Ha Long have been recognized as the World's Heritage.
4. Parents are normally protective towards their children.They will do anything to help their kids
--> Parents are normally protective towards their children so they will do anything to help their kids.
5. He was intelligent. His father was worried about his performance
---> He was intelligent but his father was worried about his performance
6. They grow vegetables in the garden. They also grow vegetables in the house
--->They grow vegetables in the garden and the house
7. The boy is interested in science. He devotes much time to studying science
--->The boy is interested in science so he devotes much time to studying science
8. I have been looking for the book for a month.I haven't found it yet
--->I have been looking for the book for a month and I haven't found it yet
Rewrite the following sentences in passive voice.
1. The mudslide buried five houses in a village in the eastern region.
Five houses were buried in a village by the mudslide in the nothern region.
2. They are cutting dead trees on some streets to prepare for the forthcoming storm.
Dead trees are being cut on some streets to prepare for the forthcoming storm.
Rewrite these sentences, beginning with the word given.
1. "Turn off all the lights when you go out," Jane said to Tim.
-> Jane told Jim to turn off all the lights when he went out.
2. "You should take more exercises, Mr. Roberts," the doctor said.
-> The doctor advised Mr. Roberts to take more exercises. (đề bài ko có Jane mak bn)
3. No one in the group is younger than Jane.
-> Jane is the youngest person in the group.
4. It's nearly two years since we saw Joanna.
->We haven't seen Joanna for nearly 2 years.
5. My sister dances very well.
->My sister is a good dancer.
6. The last time I saw him was in 1985.
-> I haven't seen him since 1985.
7. When did you begin to learn English?
-> How long have you learned English?
8. Are you and Jane the same age?
-> Are you as old as Jane?
9. I expected my friends to arrive at 4 o'clock but they arrived at 2.30
-> My friends arrived earlier than I expected.
10. "Don't walk on the grass," the gardener said to us.
-> The gardener told us not to walk on the grass.
1.Chọn ra lỗi sai và sửa lại(Các lỗi sai được in đậm): (-) The shop assistant asked Helen whether the shoes were too small for her. (-) His brother has learned to drive for over five days. (-) Could you help me how solve this problem? (-) After participating in this club, you will be more confident when speaking. 2.Chia từ ở dạng đúng -She is get tired of cooking dinner every night. -I receive a lot of encouragements from my parents. -The children should be punished because of their bad behavior 3.Viết câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi: Jessica was my classmate, but now she studies in another school. ~>Jessica used to be my classmate.