Lúc 7h, hai xe qua 2 điểm A,B cách nhau AB=500m. Xe 1 qua A, tốc độ đầu 20m/s, chuyển động thẳng chậm dần đều gia tốc 0.2m/s\(^2\) .Xe 2 qua B, tốc độ đầu 5m/s, chuyển động thẳng nhanh dần đều gia tốc 0,2m/s\(^2\)
a. Lúc mấy h 2 xe gặp nhau và gặp nhau lúc mấy h?
b. Tính vận tốc mỗi xe lúc gặp nhau?
Lúc 8h một người đi xe máy rời Hà Nội đi Hải Phòng với vận tốc 30 km/h. Sau khi chạy được 30 phút người ấy dừng lại nghỉ 15 phút, sau đó tiếp tục đi về phía Hải Phòng với vận tốc như lúc đầu. Lúc 8h30 phút một otô khởi hành từ Hà Nội đi về phía Hải Phòng với vận tốc 45 km/h.
a) Vẽ đồ thị chuyển động của otô và xe máy trên cùng một hình vẽ.
b) Căn cứ vào đồ thị xác định vị trí vào lúc otô đuổi kịp xe máy.
Read the text below and choose the correct word or phrase (A, B, C or D) for each space. Write your answer on the answer sheet. (2.5 points)
Sharks are some of the most frightening creatures in our oceans. They are well prepared for feeding under water because they can (1) _____ very well, and they can also (2) _____ movement through special lines on the sides of their bodies. These make sharks very (3) _____ for smaller sea creatures that become their food.
Although sharks are similar (4) _____ other fish in a number of ways, their bodies are different. For example, unlike other fish, most sharks (5) _____ to swim all the time in order to breathe and stay alive, (6) _____ they hardly sleep at all. Also, if sharks are turned over on their backs, the can stop moving (7) _____ . This is a very useful technique for reasearchers (8) _____ are often required to (9) _____ sharks. It allows them to (10) _____ out more about these fascinating creatures.
1. A. watch B. look C. notice D. see
2. A. touch B. feel C. know D. catch
3. A. dangerous B. difficult C. serious D. important
4. A. with B. from C. to D. of
5. A. ought B. need C. must D. should
6. A. so B. as C. but D. or
7. A. perfectly B. finally C. fully D. completely
8. A. which B. who C. what D. whose
9. A. sort B. care C. deal D. handle
10. A. discover B. search C. find D. study
I. Choose the correct word or phrase (A, B, C or D) for each space. Write your answer on the answer sheet.
1. If you see Nina on Friday, _____ her to give me a ring.
A. you will tell B. tell to C. you would tell D. tell
2. You dislike playing basketball and table tennis, _____?
A. don’t you B. do you C. won’t you D. will you
3. Many things which we can do now couldn’t _____ years ago.
A. do B. done C. being done D. be done
4. We usually go away somewhere on holiday _____ New Year.
A. on B. at C. in D. to
5. “Why did you buy these oranges?” – “They were _____ I could find.”
A. cheapest B. cheapest ones C. the cheapest ones D. the most cheapest
6. Do you think Curtis _____ the car race tomorrow?
A. will win B. wins C. is winning D. won
7. _____ she liked him a lot, she didn’t want to marry him.
A. Since B. However C. Because D. Although
8. The exam _____ when Jimmy finally found the right room.
A. has already started B. already started
C. had already started D. already starts
9. You must explain your problems _____.
A. as clear as you can B. as clear than you are
C. as clearly as you can D. as clearly as you are
10. What’s the weather like _____ Russia at the moment?
A. on B. at C. in D. to