1. Although he was lazy, he passed the final exam.
⇒ In spite of being lazy, he passed the final exam.
2. Although she learned hard, she couldn't pass the test.
⇒ Despite learning hard, she couldn't pass the test.
3. We went out although the weather was bad.
⇒In spite of the bad weather, we went out.
4. How far is it from your house to school.
⇒What is the distance between your house and school?
5. They will send me a letter next day.
⇒ I will be sent a letter next day.
6. My mother gave Lan a new book yesterday.
⇒ Lan was given a new book by my mother yesterday.
7. She collects the stamps from the post office every day.
⇒ The stamps are collected from the post office by her every day.
8. I found the film interesting.
⇒ I was interested in the film.
9. He will make some cakes for my next birthday.
⇒ Some cakes will be made for my next birthday by him.
Why do you keep huting whales?
=> What do you keep hunting whales for?
Lan plant to buy a new house in HCM city.
=> A new house is going to be bought in HCM city by Lan.
How is your friend?
=> What is your friend like?
My sister intended to clean the windows before going to the market => The windows were intended to be cleaned before my sister going to the market.
My father took me to school everyday when I was small
=> I was taken to school everyday by my father when I was small.
71. The Olympic Games are the international events which take place every four years in different cities.
72. Taxi is difficult to get during rush hour.
73. Can ditionaries be used by students?
74. I am used to getting up early to learn English.
75. Television progams are interesting to watch.
76. After they had carried the Olympic torch into the stadium, games began.
77. When I got to the theater, the movie had already started.
78. How long have you learnt English?
79. The girl whose parents live in Hanoi invited me to spend my summer holidays there.
I0. The man who is in black uniform is the referee.
81. Try to use your goods as economically as you can.
82. It is one of the most expensive cars in the world.
83. The games are not exciting enough to attract many children.
84. Mr. Nam is said to be a famous doctor.
85. He is not intelligent enough to understand what you say.