IV. Rewrite these sentences that have the same meaning
1. Trung’s parents gave him a mobile on his birthday.
2. Please don’t make any noise; I'm very tired.
3. This is the best computer I have ever used.
4. He hasn’t chatted with his classmates through the internet for ages.
5. We haven't seen her since we left university.
6. I will call the police if you don't leave me alone !
7. It's a pity I didn't take my doctor's advice.
8. Who wrote the novel “The adventure of Tom Sower"?
9. The train couldn't run because of the storm
10. Living in the city is exciting.
11. Practice speaking everyday or you can't improve your English
12. We couldn’t go to school this morning because of the heavy rain
13. “Have you got any shampoo, Alice. I must wash my hair” Johnny asked
14. He said to me “Listen! Can you hear something coming?”
15. They think that the prisoner escaped by clibing over the world
2. I'd rather
3. I have
4. It's ages
5. The last
7. I wish
8. By whom
9. The storm
10. Some people
11. If you
13. Johnny said
14. He asked me
15. The prisoner is