1. Odd one out. Which underlined part is pronounced differently in each line?
1. A. ears B.eyes C. arms D. lips
2. A. stove B. telephone C. mother D. bone
3. A. vases B. dishes C tables D. fridges
4. A. notebooks B. rulers C. erasers D. pencils
5. A. brother B. nose C. stomach D.oven
2. Write the names of school things and furniture in the house which begin with /b/and /p/.
3. Complete the words.
1. E_ _l_ _ _ 2. h_ _ _w_ _ _
3. l_ _ _h 4. s_ _ r_ _
5. b_ _m_ _ _ _ n 6. p_ _s_ _ _
7. l_ _ _o_ 8. j_ _ _
Now write the words in the correct group.
4. Do the crossword puzzle.
1. This is a large cupboard for hanging your clothes.
2 People sit, talk and relax in this room.
3. This is a set of rooms, usually on one floor of a building.
4. This is a large picture that is put on a wall.
1. People eat in this room.
2. This is a space inside the front door of a building.
5. Choose the correct words.
- Hue is a quiet/talkative student. She doesn't say much in class.
- Trang is a shy/confident girl. She doesn't talk much when she meets new friends.
- My friends always do their homework. They're lazy/hard-working.
- My mother never gets angry with us. She's patient/boring.
- My younger brother is very kind/sporty. He can play football, badminton and volleyball very well
6. Complete the sentences with the present simple or the present continuous form of the verbs in brackets.
- We can't go out now. It (rain)_______ .
- What time you (have)_____ breakfast every day?
- I (not/go out)______ this afternoon. I (do) ____my homework.
- My dog (like)________ my bed very much. He (sleep)______ on it now.
- There (be)______ a lamp, a computer and some books on my desk.
7. Nick is describing his mother. Complete the description with the correct form of the verbs "be" or "have". Sometimes you need the negative form.
My mother (1)_______ 45 years old. She (2)______
chubby because she likes playing sports. She
(3) black hair. Her hair (4) _____ blonde.
She (5)_____ blue eyes, a straight nose and full lips.
Her fingers (6)______ slim. My mother (7)________
kind. She likes helping other people. She (8)______
also funny because she usually makes us laugh.
I love her very much.
1 câu trả lời
Put in suitable word in each blank :
A. young B. old C. small D. big
A. round B.thin C. oval D. long
A. long B.heavy C. light D. thick
A. full B. big C. round D. short
A. studies B. travels C. walks D. goes
A. plays B. travels C. works D. goes
A. plays B. gets C. does D. have2 câu trả lời
It is five in the morning. Nam opens his eyes and gets up. He brushes his teeth, washes his face. Then he has his breakfast at six. After breakfast, he goes to school. Classes strart at seven. At eleven fifteen, classes finish. Nam goes home. He has lunch at twelve. In the afternoon, he does his homework. In the evening, he has dinner. He goes to bed at nine.
Check True (T) or False (F) in the boxes:
1. Nam gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning. _______
2. He has breakfast at school. _______
Answer the questions:
1/ What time do classes start?
2/ Does he do his homework in the evening?1 câu trả lời
Hoang is a schoolboy. He's twelve years old. He's tall and ................. His face is .................... and his hair is ................ and black. He ................ at school in the morning and ................ football in the afternoon. He .................. good marks in class.1 câu trả lời
Lan gets up at six. Then she has breakfast and goes to school at half past six. She has classes from seven to a quarter past eleven. She goes home at half past eleven and has lunch at twelve. In the afternoon, she does the housework. In the evening, she does her homework and she goes to bed at ten.
1. What time does Lan go to school?
2. Does she have classes from seven to a quarter past eleven?
3. What does she do in the afternoon?
4. Does she go to bed at half past ten?1 câu trả lời
1. Write the correct words on the faces.
creative boring funny confident hard-working kind clever talkative sporty shy patient serious
Can you remember more words? Add them to the faces.
2. Make your own Haiku!
"Haiku" comes from Japan.
Write a three-line Haiku poem to describe yourself. The first and last lines have five syllables. The middle line has seven syllables. The lines don't need to rhyme.
My hair is shiny
My cheeks are round and rosy
This is me. I'm Trang!
Swap your Haiku with two friends. Don't write your name. Let them guess.
3. Game: Who's who?
In groups, choose a person in your group. Describe their appearance and personality. Let your friends guess.
Group: Who is it?
A: He's tall. He has glasses. He's talkative.
He's creative too. He isn't shy.
B: Is it Minh?
A: Yes!/No, try again.
4. Complete the dialogue.
A: What___________ you________tomorrow?
B: I__________ some friends. We.___________to Mai's birthday party. Would you like to come?
A: Oh, sorry, I can't. I______________ football.
B: No problem, how about Sunday? I__________ a film at the cinema.
A: Sounds great!
5. Student A looks at the schedule on this page. Student B looks at the schedule on the next page
A: What are you doing tomorrow?
B: I'm playing football with my friends./l'm not doing anything.
1 câu trả lời
Talk about a beautiful place in Viet Nam or talk about your daily activities.Được cập nhật 15 giờ trước (19:06) 2 câu trả lời
Hãy giới thiệu về bản thân và gia đình yêu quý của bạn nhéĐược cập nhật 16 giờ trước (18:39) 1 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.