1. I usually stayed up late to watch football matches last year, but now I don't.
->I used to stayed up late to watch football matches
2. There were some trees in the field, but now there aren't any
-> There used to some trees in the field
3. Anna doesn't live with her parents any more
-> Anna used to live with her parents
4. He is not a pỏo man any more, but he become a rich businessman
-> He used to be a poor man
5. They didn't often go to the cinema every Sunday last year.
->They didn't use to go to the cinema every Sunday
6. My hair now is much longer than that in the past
-> In the past my hair used to be shorter
7. I don't have time to collect stamps as when I was in primary school.
->I used to collect stamps
8. Did you often go to the beach when you lived in Nha Trang?
-> Did you use to go to the beach when you lived in Nha Trang ?
9. Mr.Hung often went to work by motorbike, but now he goes to work by bus
->Mr.Hung used to go to work by motorbike
10. There were traffic jams in this street during rush hours, but now the street become wider
->There used to have traffic jams in this street during rush hours