1. The man _______ was speaking to us was very tall.
A. who B. which C. whose
2. The woman _______ bought the dress did not speak English.
A. which B. who C. whose
3. The people _______ flight was cancelled were upset.
A. whose B. which C. who
4. Do you know anyone _______ speaks Japanese?
A. which B. that or which C. that or who
5. The guy _______ was very friendly.
A. that I met B. I met C. either A or B
6. The man _______ car we bought was from Texas.
A. whose B. which C. either A or B
7. That's the cat _______ we saw yesterday.
A. that B. either A or C C. which
8. Can you see the man _______ is sitting at that table?
A. whose B. who C. which
9. Do you know the name of the artist _______ painted this portrait?
A. whose B. which C. that
10. What's the name of that guy _______ party we went to last week?
A. that B. whose C. which
11. February, which is the second month of the year, is the month _______ many of my colleagues take vacation for skiing.
A. which B. when C. in which D. where
12. The dress _______ the movie star is wearing weighs about fifty pounds.
A. whom B. that C. why D. which
13. Playing fetch, our dogs, ran after the tennis ball _______ bounced across the kitchen floor.
A. that B. whose C. which D. who