Chủ đề:Ôn tập học kì II
Trình bày đặc điểm của nghành thực vật hạt trần. cho ví dụ:
BÀI TẬP ANH 6
I. Read the following passage, and then answer the questions.
London and Rome are the two old cities in Europe. Rome is older than London, it is about 800 years older than London. But London is bigger than Rome in area and population. In general, London is colder than Rome in winter and cooler than Rome in summer. Rome is wetter than London and nearer the sea than London.
Notes:-area = diện tích
- in general = nhìn chung
- Europe = châu Âu
l. Which city is older?
2. Which city is bigger in area and population?
3. Is London hotter than Rome?
4. Which city has got more rain?
5. Which city is nearer the sea?
II. Read the conversations and write the letters of the correct building in the signs. You are at the cross (Ï) on the street.
Woman Excuse me, where's the post office?
Man Go straight ahead as far as the shopping centre. Then turn left. On the corner, there's a large bank. The post office is next to the bank. T
Woman Thank you.
Man You're welcome.
Boy Excuse me. Can you tell me where the Odeon Cinema is?
Woman The Odeon? Well, let me think. It's on Hill Road.
Boy How do I get there?
Woman Go straight on, take the first turning on the left and go past the police station. Then there's a small park in front of you. Go past the park and straight ahead and the cinema is next to the large music shop.
Boy Thank you.
Woman Not at all.
Answers: : Post office. : Cinema
III. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
I live in a small village called Northville. There are about 2000 people here. I love the village (1) it is very quiet and life is slow and easy. The village is always clean; people look (2) it with great care. The air is always clean, too. People are much friendlier here than in a city because everyone (3) the others, and if someone has a problem, there are always people who can help.
There are only a few things that I don't like about Northville. One thing is that we have not got many things to do in the evening; we haven't got (4) cinemas or theaters. The other thing is that people always talk about (5) , and everyone knows what everyone is doing. But I still prefer village life to life in a big city.
1. A. so B. although C. because D.but
2. A. for B. at C. up D.after
3. A. knows B. know C. is knowing D.knew
4. A. little B. some C. any D. few
5. A. others B. other C. another D. one another
IV. Read the passage, and then answer the questions.
Lan goes to Nha Trang with her family on holiday now. She stays at a hotel on the side of the beach. In the early morning, she goes to the sea and swims for an hour. Then she has breakfast in a canteen on the beach to enjoy fresh air in the morning. In the afternoon, she takes some photos of the sights. She is staying in Nha Trang for four days and takes of a lot of nice photos. She is buying some postcards and souvenirs for her friends. It is an enjoyable holiday because she has a lot of fun.
1. Where does Lan go on holiday now?
2. What does she do in the early morning?
3. What does she do in the afternoon?
4. How long is she staying in Nha Trang?
5. Why is her holiday enjoyable?
I. Rearrange the words and phrases to make meaningful sentences.
1. an/ pagoda/ village/ go/ old/ my/ has.
2. railway-station/ not/ small/ a/ that/ town/ has/ got.
3. one/ Mr. and Mrs. Brown/ only/ have/ car/ got.
4. building/ school/new/ has got/ my/ a.
5. many/ got/ city/ lakes/ that/ has/ beautiful.
6. London/ parks/ has/ famous/ got/ many.
7. any/ city/ museums/ your/ has/ got?
8. art galleries/ not/town/ has/ got/ this/ any.
9. buildings/ old/ got/ Hue/ pagodas/ and/ many/ has.
10. a/ house/has/ got/ garage/ your?
II. Rewrite the sentences using the words in brackets. Do not change the meaning of the sentences and do not change the form of the words given.
Example: Tom is taller than Mary. (SHORT)
Mary is shorter than Tom.
1. The Central Post Office is bigger than this District Post office. (SMALL)
2. The skyscraper is higher than our office building. (LOW)
3. My neighbourhood is noisier than your neighbourhood. (QUIET)
4. Alice is slimmer than Daisy. (FAT)
5. The Riverview Hotel is cheaper than the Palace Hotel. (EXPENSIVE)
6. A house in the city is more expensive than a house in the country. (CHEAP)
7. The air in the city is more polluted than the air in the country. (FRESH)
8. Life in the city is more interesting than life in a small village. (BORING)
III. Write sentences about the city tour of Ha Noi, using the words and phrases given.
l. Ha Noi/ capital of Viet Nam. It/ history/ more than 1,000 years.
2. First/ go/ President Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum/ see/ stilt house/ where/ he lived/ 1958/ 1969.
3. Then/ go/ One-Pillar Pagoda. It/ a pagoda/ over the water/ middle/ a square lake.
4. After that/ have a chance/ visit/ Tran Quoc Pagoda/ on the shore/ West Lake.
5. Then/ have lunch/ restaurant/ the Old Quarter.
6. Finally/ go/ Hoan Kiem Lake/ heart/ soul/ Ha Noi.