I. Read the situations,then complete each sentences by saying: If .............
1. You want to leave the party now because you are worried about missing the last bus.
– If we don’t leave the party now, we’ll miss the last bus.
2. Your dog bites people. A friend wants to touch the dog .
– If you touch my dog, it will bite you.
3. It’s raining. You want to stand under a tree because you are worried about getting wet.
– If we don’t stand under the tree, we’ll get wet.
4. You want to take the bus to the city center . Your friend wants to walk . You are worried about getting tired.
– If we walk to the city centre, we’ll get tired.
5. You are walking to school with a friend. You don’t want to be late. You suggest hurrying.
– If we don’t hurry, we’ll be late for school.