1. If you (send) __send__ this letter now, she (receive) ___will receive__ it tomorrow.
2. If I (do) __do__ this test, I (improve) __will improve__ my English.
3. If I (find) __find__ your ring, I (give) ___will give___ it back to you.
4. Peggy (go) __will go__ shopping if she ( have) ___has____ time in the afternoon.
5. Simon (go) ___will go___ to London next week if he (get) _gets__ a cheap flight.
6. If her boyfriend (phone/not) __doesn't phone__ today, she (leave) ___will leave___ him.
7. If they (study/not) __don't study__harder, they (pass/not) __won't pass___ the exam.
8. If it (rain) ____rains___ tomorrow, I (have to/ not)____won't have to__ water plants.
9. You (be able/ not) __won't able to_ to sleep if you (watch) __watch__ this scary film.
10. Susan (can/move/not) __can't move__ into the new house if it (be/not) ___isn't__ ready on time.