45. Half an hour ______ not enough for me to make an important decision.
46. Miss Lan, accompanied by her friends on the piano, ______ highly evaluated by the judges.
47. My new pair of pants ______ fit me
48. I'm happy that everything ______ better now
49. Statistics ______ a difficult course for many students to understand.
50. I think every man and woman ______ the right to have the freedom of speech.
51. The influence of the nation's literatura, art, and science ______ captured widespread attention.
37. Not only Jack but also his parents ______ also in debt
38. The majority of the TOEFL tests ______ difficult for us to pass.
39. News sports ______ on TV every night at 8:30.
40. A half of men in this city ______ died from a lung cancer which is resulted from smoking.
41. There ______ avaiable for us to choose in my hometown
42. The Chinese ______ strong and old traditions and customs
43. The percentage of Vietnamese people who moved to other countries to earn living ______ very high.
44. Natural disasters, in addition to pollution, ______ this area poor and dirty.
29. The homeless ______ our help to settle their own life.
30. Several of the students ______ absent yesterday.
31. The president, accompanied with his sons and wife, ______ an official visit to Africa, next week.
32. The majority ______ in the rumour and ______ him in isolation.
33. His patience ______ him a lot in his work.
34. Anybody who ______ this question will be given an award.
35. The Blairs ______ in London since 1950.
36. Long, as well as I, ______ a student in Vietnam National University.
22. Under the tree ______ full of food.
23. Two-third of the lottery money ______ donated for the poor.
24. About 60% of students in this class ______ from the countryside.
25. A flock of sheep ______ grass now.
26. The number of books in this library ______ written in English.
27. Either you or I ______ here to clean the class before the teacher comes in.
28. Neither her trousers nor her shirt ______ with this hat.
1. The number of students ______ looking for a job now.
2. A number of students ______ worried about their employment after graduating.
3. Physics ______ my favourite subject .
4. The boy, along with his two classmates ______ climbing on the roof now.
5. Neither the mother nor the children ______ aware of the danger.
6. None ______ sorry for what they ______ for me
7. If anyone ______, tell him I'll be back later.
8. Each of the boys ______ to write his curriculum vitae now.
1.Two hundred thousands ______ not enough for us to have a good meal in the restaurant now.
2.Three years ______ like a long time for her to live apart from her beloved parents.
3.The team ______ playing very well and they make their fans shout and yell.
4.Cattle ______ allowed to graze on this meadow.
5.None of his money ______ earned by his working.
6.Every student ______ willing to take part in the environment month.
7.None of the students ______ failed in this examination.