1. has to / every day / Mai / do the chores
2. help my mom / i had / home and / to stay
=> I had
3. a letter / friend, Lan / I received / yesterday / from my
=> I received
Em đang cần gắp ạ
1. near his house/ volunteer work /his free time/ at a local orphanage/ doing /he spends.
- He spends.....
2. I spend /of all my friends, /are the ones /most of / Peter and Jack/ my time with
- Of all my friends.....
3. in the west/ the sun / rises / and /in the east /sets.
- The sun......
4. my English/ of the club /I don't think/ to be /is good enough/a member
-I don't think......
5. black /she / hair /long/ has/ straight
6. student /a hard– working /good grades / who always/ Mike is / gets.
7. at home / Jane / alone / old enough/ isn't/ to stay.
8. a letter / from / yesterday /I/my old friend / received
9. the peace /the local library /of /We like / quiet /and.
- We like.....
10. Nien around /introduced her/ yesterday /Lan showed/ and/ to many new friends
-Lan showed .....
Read the following texts carefully and choose the correct answer to each of the questions.
On Saturday afternoon I left my hand bag on the bus. In it were my cheque book, address book and my purse, which contained about £50 in cash and some credit cards. When I realized what I had done, it was too late. I didn't know what to do; I am 72 years old, was a long way from home, and I was quite worried. In fact, I stood by the side of the road and just cried. A young man asked me what was wrong and I explained what had happened to me. He gave me some money for my bus fare home. When I told the bus driver what had happened he said I should keep the fare. I got home safely and the telephone rang soon after. It was the manager of City Bus, the company that owned the bus on which I had left my handbag. He said that they had my handbag and he offered to drive over to return it. I had my handbag back, amazingly with all its contents untouched. I would just like to say how wonderful everybody was who helped me on that day, and how much I appreciate their kindness and honesty.
Mrs. A. Jackson, Newland.
1. What is the writer trying to do in her letter?
A.Make a complaint
B. Show her thanks
C.Report a theft
D. Make an enquiry
2. What will the reader learn from the letter?
A. You should not carry much cash in the handbag.
B. Travelling by bus is too difficult when you are old.
C. There are some kind people in Newland.
D. You should always have the correct bus fare.
3. Why did the writer cry?
A. She was late.
B. She was lost.
C. She was poor.
D.She was anxious.
Điền n hình thức đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
1) The Sun (rise) in the east and (set) in the west.
2) My grandma (use) to tell me the folktales.
3) She (not like) playing soccer.
4) Where you (be) going to visit next summer? - I (visit) Hue.
5) They (work) in this company for ten years.
6) My mother had to (clean) the floor everyday.
7) He (not wried) to his friend since Monday.
8) Students must (go) to school on time.
9) I (get) a letter from my old friend yesterday.
10) Where he (use to) live before he moved here.
Mọi người giúp mình với ạ. Mai mình phải nộp rồi