Question 1 : Read the following passage , then answer the questions below .
My uncle's name is Ba . He has short black hair and around face . He is friendly and kind . He often helps me with my homework . He is a teacher at An La lower secondary school . Every moring he gats up at about 7 o'clock , has breakfast and a cup of coffee . Then he leaves for work . The school is far from his house , sho he can't walk there . He always goes to work by bus . He has lunch at the school canteen , In the afternoon , he works until 5 o'clock and then he goes home . He doesn't work on Saturdays and Sundays . He often goes fishing with his friends .
1. What does Mr. Ba look like ?
2. What time does he get up every morning ?
2. Does he have lunch at home ?
4. What does he often do on Saturdays and Sundays ?
Question 2 : Read the text and answer the questions .
My new school is in a quiet place not far from the city centre . It has three buildings andd a large yard . This year there are 26 classes with more than 1000 students in my school . Most students are hard working and serious . The school has about 40 teachers . They are helpful and friendly . My school has fifferent clubs : Dance , English , Arts , Football and Basketball . I like English , so I joined the English club . I love my school because it is a good school .
1. Where is the writer's new school ?
2. Is it a three-building school ?
3. What are the students like ?
4. What are the teachers like ?
5. How many clubs are there in the school ?
6. Why does the author love the school ?
Question 3 : Make sentences using the words and phrases given .
1. Computer studies / Ba's favourite subject 2. Students / live / study / boarding school .
Question 4 : Read the text . Then answer the questios .
Hello everyone , my name is Tuan . I want to tell you about my best friend .
His name is Hung and he is eleven years old . We are students in class 61 at Vo Thi Sau Secondary School . He is tall , heavy and he has short black hair and brown eyes . He is very clever , hard-working but he is shy . He likes playing volleyball and reading comics . He learns Math and Physics very well so he often helps me with my homework . I love him very much because he usually shares his happy or sad things with me . What about you ? Who is your best friends ?
1. Who is Tuan's best friend ?
2. What is he like ?
3. Is Hung good at Math and Physics ?
4. Why does Tuan love Hung very much ?
Question 5 : Rewrite these sentences so that it has the same meaning as the root ones .
1. Are there seventeen boys in your class ?
2. Lan is sitting behind Ba
Ba ................................ 3. Linh has long black hair . Linh's.......................... 4. I like English very much
Question 6 : Write full sentences with the given words .
1. My friends / I / picnic / my father / next week .
2. My bedroom / two chairs / desk / bookshelf / bed .
3. Nam always / go / school / time ?
4. My best friend / round face / big nose / black eyes .
Question 7 : Use correct tense of the verbs in the following sentences .
1. Look ! Some boys ( run ) ............ after the .
2. Ba ( not go ) ...........to school everyday
3. We ( have ) ......... a test next Tuesday
4. ...........you ( like ) ..... English ?