Complete the dialogues, using What, Where, How, When, Who, Whether, How much + oe of the verbs in the box.
|do go get use invite say buy spend pay|
1. A: Could you show me how to get to the station?
B: Sure. Go straight ahead. It's on your right.
2. A: Have you decided ______________fot your holidays?
B: Yes, San Francisco.
3. A: I'll show you_____________this washing machine.
B: Thanks a lot.
4. A: When someone asks me about my plans for furute, I don't know________________.
B: Really? You don't have any plan, do you ?
5. A: I wonder_______________to mu brithday party. Can you suggest some?
B: Certainly. Susan, Gary, Joanna, and some classmates.
6. A: Are going to buy that sweater?
B: i don't know_____________it or not.
7. A: Would you know______________if there was a fire in the building?
B: Of course. I've informed about this.
8. A: Tell me______________the money to the bank.
B: Next month.
9. A: how much money should we spend on the Christmas present?
B: I've no idea________________on it.
Help me , pleaseee0 câu trả lời
Turn the following sentences into indirect speech.
1. "Don't forget to post the letter," he said to me.
2. "I am visiting Hoi An now," Nhi said.
3. "Can you open your bag, please ?" said the customer officer.
4. "I don't know how to do this exercise," Johnny said.
5. "I must stay at home tomorrow," she said.
6. "Do you like this place ?" Hoa asked Tim . "No, I don't," Tim said.
7. "The clock will never work again if you try to repair it," the man said to Nam.
8. "Is Mount Everest the highest mountain in the world ?" the teacher asked Nga. "Yes, it is," she replied.
9. "Are you going to visit Phong Nha Cave ?" Hoa said to Nga.
10. "Send me a postcard when you arrive in Paris," Jane said to Tim.
1 câu trả lời
Underline the verb form that best completes each for the following sentences.
1. I like listening to music while I am studying / was studying / was studied.
2. Her teacher was angry because she wasn't finished / didn't finish the homework.
3.We were waking up/ were woken up by a cloud noise during the night.
4. John was looking/ was looked for some music CDs when ha was telling/ was told it was closing time.
5. The exercise was very difficult, but everything was answered/ could answer correctly by nearly half of us.
6. Mom said we could eat/ could be eaten the meat and the kitchen, but not the fish. It wasn't ordered/ didn't order for us. It was for Dad.
7. the accident caused/ was caused by the truck driver, who was driving/ was driven too fast.
8. I was invited/ invited into an office, offered a cup of tea, and ask/ asking/ asked to wait.
9. We didn't play/ wasn't played/ wasn't playing football yesterday. The match cancelled/ was cancelled.
10. A new bridge was built/ is being built across the river . Work started/ was started last year and the bridge will expect/ is expected to open next year.
Ai giúp mik bài này vs càng nhanh càng tốt nha.1 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.