Reorder the sentences to make a conversation with your partner.
|A||Really? I am not that keen on watching TV. I like chatting with friends online. What else do you like doing?|
|B||Oh, I can't stand playing sport. I prefer watching TV.|
So, what do you like doing in your free time?
Me too! Do you fancy going to the cinema this evening?
I love playing sport. How about you?
|G||I quite like drawing. And I enjoying going to the cinema|
Complete each phrase with a given word (Some words may be used more than once)
do, go, be, end, take, play, lift, score, break
|1||______ judo||8||______ running|
|2||____ the points||9||_____ in the good shape|
|3||____ weights||10||______ yoga|
|5||___ the record||12||____ the goals|
|6||_____ up||13||____ in the draw|
|7||_____ cycling||14||____ basketball|
Fill in the gaps with will/ might/ won't/ mightn't
1. They ______ be away for the weekend but I'm not sure
2. You ______ be right but I'm going back to check any way
3. I'm going to take a raincoat. It _______ rain later
4. I don't have time to finish it today. _______ tomorrow be OK?
5. I think he ________ win. He is on good form at the moment
6. We aren't working on the project tonight. He _______ do it tomorrow
7. What _________ you be after you graduate?
8. He ______ come to the party tonight because he is going to the airport at 2 p.m
9. I _________ get home late. I have lots of things to do before I can leave
10. I _________ get the job. There are lots of good candidates.