Chủ đề:Ôn tập ngữ văn lớp 8
Vẽ mô hình đoạn văn tổng - phân - hợp
Fill the gaps in these sentences using the phrasal verbs given below.
get across/ get (a)round / get out of/ get off/ get on
get on with/ get together/ get down/ get by
get through/ get round to/ get on with/ get at
1. Please ________ your work. I didn't mean to interrupt you.
2. She doesn't_____________ her younger brother, they're always quarreling.
3. I hope I'll be able to_____________ answering the letters this evening.
4. They managed to_________ doing the work by pretending to be busy.
5. I tried to________ the point _____________ to him but he didn't seem to see what I was __________.
6. This dull weather is so depressing. It's __________ me________.
7. However difficult a problem is, there's usually a way to________ it.
8. You don't need two hot meals a day. I'm sure you can_________ on one.
9._________ the bus when you get to the railway station.
10. How are you___________ with this exercise?
11. I've tried ringing her several times but I haven't been able to _______.
12. They decided to__________ later in the week for an informal meeting.
Choose the best word to fill each gap
improve made composed wildlife come independent
energy first prevention forests develop probelm
against went treatment matter
1. No___________ what happens, I'll do as advised.
2. Both sunlight are electricity are form of_________.
3. Farmers are recommended to______________ their spoil using fertilizers.
4. When we turn pound the corner, the mountain_______ into view.
5. Millions of people in the world using English as their_______ language.
6. Development of the are would endanger____________.
7. The flight_____________ air pollution is an urgent task of our city at present.
8. Is it true that______________ is better than cure ?
9. More and more woman in the world are now used to being________.
10. Water is ____________ of two elements: hydrogen and oxygen.
-Give the correct form or tense of the very in brackets:
A. After a dinner ( give ) by the Prime Minister of a little South American Republic, a ( distinguish ) diplomat complained to his host that the Minister of Justice, who ( sit) on his left. ( steal) his watch.
" Ah, he ( not do ) that ", said the Prime Minister. " I ( get) it back for you ". Sure enough, toward the end of the evening the watch ( return) to its owner.
" What he ( say ) ?" asked the diplomat
" Hush! " said the host, ( glance) anxiously at him. " He doesn't know that I ( get ) it back ".