Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences:
1. Bao always ...in his study(success)
2.Nobody likes him because he behaves....(bad)
3. There are ...starts in the sky. We can't count them.(count)
4. A lot of foreign..... like to study Uncle Ho's life.(history)
5. The police are interested in the sudden....of the valuable painting.(appear)
6.They left the house in a .....mess(fright)
I. Complete the sentences with the correct prepositions:
1. Could i help you.... your bag?
2.Na got up late this morning because her alarm clock didn't go...
3.I'm looking forward.... seeing you in June.
4.In the competition, everyone fell.....the deep and dangerous water.
5.My mother often picks me ....from the school.
6.I'm going to invite my friends to come over.... dinner tonight.
I.Fill tn each of the blanks with a suitable word.
1. Last Sunday it was ... wet ... we couldn't go to the movie.
2. Dad was watching footbai...Mom was sleeping.
3. The boy was ... because he had done a good job.
4. Some people are tall, ...others are short.
5. He tried to study hard... he could pass the entrace examination.
6. I first met him... when we entered high school.
7. I've known him...we entered high school.
8. Life wouldn't continue on earth ...there were no sun.
9. It was still hot in the room ...I had turned on the air conditioner