1. The Sun shone...so. brightly that Maria had to put on her sunglasses
2. There were..so...few students registered that he class was cancelled
3. We had..such.. wonderful memories of that place that we decided to return
4. It was..such...a nice day that we decided to go to the beach
5. Jane looked....so.....sick that the nurse told her to go home
Ex1: Put the verb into the correct from Past simple and past continuous.
1.The Chinese ships (tresspass) tresspassed 80 miles into Vietnamese sea on the May 26
2.When I (get) got home,they (watch) was watchingTV,they (not/do)weren't doing
3.What...was......Ha..doing......(do) at 6.30 this morning? - She ..was swimming.....(swim)
4.She...was listening..(listen) to music when the phone....rang..(ring)
5.We..were studying..(study) unit 18 at this time last week.
6.I.didn't visit...(not/visit) Ha Long bay last year,because I.....was...(be) busy
7.The train..left..(leave) the station yesterday afternoon.
8.My parents.....were having..(have) dinner by the time I...got...(get) home yesterday.
Ex2:Fill in the blanks with a correct from of Past Continuous
1.Alice hurt herself while she ...was skating...(skate)
2.I met my neighbor while I....was walking...(walk) home from work.
3.Sally saw a friend while she....was riding..(ride) her bicycle along Park St.
4.Peter fell asleep while he...was studying..(study)
5.Bob stepped on Jane's feet while they ...were dancing...(dance) together
6.I cut myself while I...was shaving..(shave).
7.Mr.and Mrs.Brown burned themselves while they ..were baking.(bake)cookies.
1. Why/Linh/not go/school/last Tuesday ?
Why didn't Linh go to school last Tuesday?
2. balanced diet/mean/you/eat/variety/foods/without/too much/anyting.
''Balance diet'' means you eat a variety of foods without eating anything too much.
3. Our children/interest/read/books/history/geography.
Our children are interested in reading books about history and geography.
4. necessary/your brother/stop/smoke/one.
It's necessary for your brother to stop smoking at one.
5. The Smiths/move/new house/city/last week.
The Smiths moved to a new house in the city last week.
Are you earching for the perfect craft kit items?
2. Making craft
I prefer making craft to listening to music.
3. Traning pet
She hates training pets.
4. Do yoga
Doing yoga helps lose weight.
5. Communication centre
I'll wait for you at the communication centre.
6. Listening to music
I'm listening to muisc.
7. Visting the museum
I suggest visiting the museum.
8. Painting room
Do you like painting room?
9. Hang out
I like to hang out with her.
Sara love reading books.
1.Did you (watch) watch the news on TV last night?
2. I (not see) have not seen him for months.
3. Either my sister or I (be)am going to visit our uncle.
4. Writing many letters (make) makes her happy.
5. She wishes she (can) could fly.
6. Ring me up as soon as you (get) get home this evening.
7. Don’t forget to(lock) lock the door when you go out.
8. We don’t enjoy (use) using as cheap labor.
9. People are always (blame) blamed their circumstances for what they are.
10. The astronaut’s clothes are (make) made from special materials.