I. Put the verb into the correct form:
1. If I see him, I (give) will give him a lift.
2. Unless he (sell) sells more, he won't get much commission
3. If everyone (give) have given $1, we would have enough.
4. If you (see) seeing someone drowing, what would you do?
5. If you give my dog seeing a bone, It (bury) will bury it at once.
6. If he (work) works hard today can he have a holiday tomorrow ?
7. Unless you are more carefully, you (have) will have an accident.
8. The whole machine would fall to pieces if you (remore) removed that screw
9. If I (know)know that you were in hospital I (visit) will visit you.
10. If he had know that the river was dangerous he (not, try)won't try to swim across it