1.This is( good )............. food I've ever eaten is this country.
2 Peter's new haircut is (trendy) .......... than the previous one.
3. The building looks much (nice).............. in green than the previous .
4. I had to drive my car along (narrow )............ road in region.
5.Nam 's house is (far) .................from the city centre than my house .
6. In my opinion , living in the city is (hard) ............. than living in the country.
7. I think this is (noise) ............. part of the city .
8. This place was (dangerous)......... than we thought.
9. Could you show me the way to (near) ............ bus stop ?
10. The trip to Nha Trang City was ( Interesting) ............... for us.
II.Choose the best one (A,B,C or D) to complete the sentence.
1.In 1990,due to the change of the economic situation,Dong Ho paintings were difficult to sell and many _______quit their job.
A.craftsmen B.crafts C.craftsmanship D.craft unions
2.The Van Phuc silk producers have expended their silk garment goods___________they can satisfy the varied demand for their silk.
A.so that B.in order to C.despite D.because
3.It turned out that we______________rushed to the airport as the plane was delayed by several hours.
A.hadn't B.should have C.needn't have D.mustn't
4.Weaving mats in Định Yên,Đồng Tháp used to be sold in the "ghost" markets set up at night and operate up to early morning_____________the government built a new market five years ago.
A.after B.as soon as C.when D.until
5.Since changing the way of production,many craftsmen have voluntarily joined together to form___________.
A.cooperatives B.cooperative C.cooperates D.cooperation
6.I don't like to ask people for help but I wonder if you could______me a favour.
A.make B.do C.find D.pick
7.Nowadays,Tan Chau artisans can produce silk of multiple colours____________they can meet customers' demands.
A.but B.in order C.so D.so that
8.Situated on the bank of the Duong river,the village was famous for the__________of making Dong Ho paintings.
A.manufacture B.activity C.craft D.production
9.There was no_______________in continuing for him the race was over.
A.value B.worth C.point C.profit
10._____________a large number of the country's crafts villages are suffering from a shortage of human resources and difficulties in building brand recognition,many international organizations have had projects to help them.
A.Even B.Although C.However B.But
11.Vietnamese traditional___________is done with a simple hammer and chisel.
A.sculptured feature B.sculptor C.sculpture pieces D.sculpture
12.This cloth_________very thin.
A.feels B.touches C.holds D.handles
13.It was only______________he told me his surname that T realized that we had been to the same school. A.until B.when C.since D.then
14.________________a majority of Vietnamese small and medium enterprises do not have in-house designers or specialized design staff,they have to hire freelance designers.
A.While B.Since C.Due to D.Despite the fact
Reorder the words to complete the sentences.
1. Times/ minutes/ Square/ The/ to/ after/ 40/ leaves/ each/ subway.
2. Light/ can/ headaches/ pollution/ make.
3. The/ and/ a/ this/ buried/ five/ early/ trucks/ warehouse/ mudslide/ morning.
4. The/ caused/ of/ nuclear/ power/ has/ leakage/ plant/ pollution/ radioactive
5. The/ are/ being/ the/ by/ team/ aid/ tsunami/ of/ provided/ first/ victims/ rescue.
Câu 1: Vì sao nói "từ năm 1858 đến năm 1884 triều đình Huế đầu hàng từng bước đến đầu hàng hoàn toàn của thực dân Pháp"???
Câu 2: Trình bày những hiểu biết của em về phong trào nông dân Yên Thế từ năm 1884 đến năm 1913
Câu 3: Trình bày cuộc phản công quân Pháp cúa phái chủ chiến tại kinh thành Huế tháng 7 năm 1885
Câu 4: Nêu nguyên nhân bùng nổ cuộc khởi nghĩa Yên Thế
Câu 5: Kể tên các nhà cải cách cuối thế kỷ XIX.Nội dung cải cách và kết cục của các đề nghị cải cách
Câu 6: Vì sao các quan lại,sĩ thu đưa ra những đề nghị cải cách ở Việt Nam vào nửa cuối thế kỷ XIX?