1. Music and painting are ___________________ subjects. (option)
2. Now fashion ___________________ want to change the traditional ao dai. (design)
3. ____________________, the ao dai was frequently worn by both men and women. (tradition)
4. We went to see many ____________________ places in Ha Noi. (fame)
5. They are ____________________ of being Tân Sơn School’s students. (pride)
6. Other fashion designers have taken ____________________ from ethnic minorities. (inspire)
If you had your own apple orchard, it means you have a busy, year-around job. Apple growers schedule tasks all year long in order to have a good harvest in the fall and to get the apples to your grocery store while they are still fresh. Early in the spring, you will be out in the orchard fertilizing the trees and planting new trees. Maybe you are just replacing a few old trees that no longer produce many apples, or maybe you are adding rows of trees to enlarge your orchard or to try a new variety of apples. Soon the trees begin to show their pink and white blooms. Don’t spend too much time admiring the flowers! You need to rent some bee hives to pollinate all of your trees. You don’t want your trees to grow lots of tiny apples. You want to grow nice big ones, so after the blooms fade you start checking your trees to see if the buds need to be thinned. Maybe you will thin them by hand, or maybe you will use chemicals to do the job.
dich bài hộ em vs ạ