2, Cho a/b = c/d ( Giả thiết các tỉ số đều có nghĩa )
CMR a, a+b/b = c+d/d
1/ His teacher regrets _______ him that his application for the job has been turned down.
A. tell B. to tell C. telling D. tells
2/ The workers stopped _______ a rest because they felt tired.
A. take B. to take C. taking D. took
3. At school, students usually take part in_______money for charity.
A. raised B. to raise C. raising D. raise
4. Let's__________for a walk.
A. go B. to go C. going D. went
5. Why don't you consider to visit me? I really look forward to_______you.
A. see B. seen C. seeing D. saw
6. It's impolite___________people about their salary.
A. asked B. to ask C. ask D. asking
7. Don't_________in class.
A. talking B. to talk C. talked D. talk
8. Students are always interested in____________ a party.
A. to have B. have C. having D. had
9.___________the exams, students have to learn hard.
A. To pass B. Passed C. Pass D. Passing
10. Would you please show me _________ yahoo messenger?
a. to use b. using c. how can I use d. how to use
11. Mary told me _________ to go to the bank
a. don’t forget b. not forget c. not to forget d. should not forget
14. Let him _________ it himself
a. do b. to do c. does d. doing
15. School children are looking forward to _________ on holiday
a. go b. be going c. going d. went
Mr. Minh _________ wearing a crash helmet when he goes somewhere on his motorbike
a. used to b. is used to c. is using d. used