Write a letter to your friend to tell him/her about a past experience
Mọi người giúp mình với nhé
II) Supply the correct form of the words in brackets:
1. If you lose interest in the job soon, you are throught to lack...(constant)
2. We had a very...holiday last summer(memory)
3. This magazine only airms at....(teen)
4. She was...at the thought of being alone (terror)
5. Lucky you, you've bought such a(n)....watch (expense)
6. He was...to be asked to play for the M.U (excitement)
7. A large...has arrived for you (pack)
8. I'm sorry that your...are misleading (state)
MỌI NGƯỜI GIÚP E VỚI Ạ. E CẢM ƠN
I) Supply the correct form of the words in brackets:
1. She gave me a....smile when looking at the messy house ( understand)
2.....is one of the qualities to build up a sustainable friendship ( sincere)
3. Many people are....of maintaining a long-term realtionship with an opposite ***** as friends (capable)
4. Uncle Ho is well-known for his....(modest)
5. Thinking for your own sake all the time will soon make you a...person (self)
6. We all have the...to the company (loyal)
7. Children need a....environment to develop both mentally and physically (care)
8. When tourists visit Sapa, a beauty spot in the north of VN, they will feel overwhelmed by the...of the local ethnic minorities here (hospitable)
Fill in the gaps with :"somebody, anybody, nobody, something, anything, nothing, somewhere, anywhere or nowhere"
14. We do not need __________ else to run this department. We can do it ourselves.
15. __________ is ringing the bell. Go and see who it is.
16. __________ phoned while we were out, but they did not leave a message.
17. __________ tells me that there is __________ fishy going on.
18. They are looking for __________ to settle down and have children. They want to find a quiet place to lead a quiet life.
19. "Where would you like to stay?" - "__________ will do provided it is a clean place."
20. "Is there __________ at home?" - "I don't think there is __________. Mum and dad must have gone out."
Choose from "none, nobody, nothing, or neither" to complete each question.
1. Did somebody knock on the door? No, _________________ knocked on the door.
2. Did either of the solutions work? No, _________________ of the solutions worked.
3. Does anybody here speak English? No, _______________ here speaks English.
4. Are any of your sisters married? No, _________________ of my sisters are married.
5. Did something happen? No, ___________________ happened.
6. Does either of your brothers live with you? No, ____________________ of my brothers lives with me.
7. Do any of your friends smoke? No, ___________________ of my friends smoke.
8. Did you see anything? No, I saw _______________.
* SOMEONE / ANYONE / NO ONE / EVERYONE
1. I needs ____________ to talk. I am so lonely.
2. I didn’t kill ________ . Why did you put me in prison?
3. The bus was empty. There was _________ on the bus.
4. There is ____________ at the door. Go and open it.
5. I didn’t meet ____________ this morning.
6. There was nobody at home. V was away.
7. I’m looking for my keys. Has __________ seen them?
8. _____ has broken my window. I don’t know who it is
9. Has __________ found my blue pencil? No. I’m sorry.
10. This question is easy because _______ can answer it.
11. Be careful! ____________ is following you.
12. I rang the doorbell, but __________ opened the door.
13. She didn’t tell ____________ about her plans.
14. Oh, no! ____________ has eaten my chocolate cake.
15. I can hear ____________ at the door. Maybe they come to visit me.
16. I am sad because ____________ remembered my birthday.
17. Can____________ tell me the capital of Thailand? – Me.
18. Everybody was asleep. ____________ was awake.
19. He is very famous. ____________ knows him.
20. There wasn’t ______ in the factory. I saw _______ there.
21. ____________ lives here because of the lack of water.
22. ____________ scares him. He’s very brave.
23. ____________ could have jumped over this wall and stole your bike. It’s low
.24. ____________ can help them. They were disappointed.
25. ____________ is ringing the bell. Go and see who it is.
26. “ there ___ at home? “ “ I don’t think there is ___ here”
27. My roommate is speaking to __________ on the phone.
28. Ann didn’t tell ____________ about her secret.
29. I talked to _______ at the phone company about my bill.
30. ____________ is looking through the window.
31. The party was nice. ____________ enjoyed it.
32. Tom is very popular. ____________ likes him.
33. I opened the door, but there was ____________ there.
34. _____telephoned the police, but he didn’t give his name.
35. Is ____________ living in that house? It looks empty.
36. _________ was very kind to us. They help us so much.
37. ____________ is here. No absentees.
38. Does ____________ mind if I smoke?
39. I thought I heard the voices, but ___________ was there.
40. We don’t want _________ telling us what we should do.
41. There is __________ at the door. Ask what his name is.
42. Hello! Is there ____________ here?
43. We haven’t met ____________ in this block yet
.44. Look. There ‘s ____ in the garden. Do you know them?
45. I lost my umbrella yesterday. I asked ____________ but nobody knows where
Ex 4: Conplete each sentence using one of the following words
"Somebody, anybody, nobody, everybody, someone, anyone, no one, everyone, something, anything, nothing, everything, somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, everywhere"
1. Things are in such a mess. It could be ____.
8. Have you seen my gloves? I've looked ____ for them, but I can't find them ____.
9. Pamela is the only one in the office at the moment. ____ else has gone home.
1.i haven't seen her for a long time
->the last time
2."tet is the most important festival in vietnam "he said
3."if you font work hard you'll fall your exam "he said
4.Because he got up late , he didn't go to school on time
5."it's nice of you to give a gift.thank you "she said
Ai biết thì giải giúp mk với, cảm ơn nhiều
You need to write a response to an e-mail that you will read. What your response needs to include is in the directions so make sure you also read the directions carefully.
From: Franklin Logan Sent: Thursday, July 11, 5:51 PM To: A11 NCNM staff Subject: please read this now Importance: High In case you haven’t seen a television or newspaper in the last week, let me be the first to tell you that there are at least 5 new computer viruses in circulation right now. Many of them are extraordinarily destructive. Until further notice, you should not open any attachments to any messages unless you know what the attachment is and you need the attachment to do your work. Do not open jokes, games, pictures, or anything else without receiving verification from the sender that the attachment was sent intentionally and is safe to open. The new viruses are unusually deceptive to trick you into activating them. They may come disguised as almost anything, including invoices for products you did not buy or even patches to protect against computer viruses. On our network, virus protection updates will never come as an attachment sent by e-mail. If you have any questions, please contact me as soon as possible.
Direction: As if you are an A11 NCNM staff, read the letter and give a suitable response.