Wordform "compete" 1. There's a lot of _______between computer companies 2. The two companies are in ________with each other 3. It's difficult for a small shop to _________against/with the big supermarket 4.Both girls___________for their father's attention 5. Men and women ought to be able to ____________for jobs on an equal footing
Wordform "reprensent" 1. The firm has two ____________in every European city 2. Her greatest ambition was to __________her country at the Olympics 3. Many __________of the older generation were there 4. The final competition included the ___________of there classes
Wordfrom "participate" 1. There are many _____in this competiton 2. Would you like ___________in the festival in Hue next week 3. She actively ___________in social work 4. We used to ___________in many activities of communal center 5. To ___________in the contest, you have to work in groups of three
Wordform "competition" 1. There's a lot of _______between computer companies 2. The two companies are in ________with each other 3. It's difficult for a small shop to _________against/with the big supermarket 4.Both girls___________for their father's attention 5. Men and women ought to be able to ____________for jobs on an equal footing 6. The company has to be able to _____________globally 7. How many ______took part in the race 8. All the ____________finished the race 9. I could never play team sports - I lack the _________spirit
Chọn đáp án đúng
1. After convincing myself that the result didn't matter, I felt oddly___when we lost.
2. With three teams finishing on 40 points, there was no outright____.
A.win B.winning C.winner D.wnnings
3. For work to flow___,proper preparations must be made.
A.smoothly B.freely C.constantly D.naturally
4. The contestants are eliminated one by one until the last____in a head-to-head contest.
A.sponsor B.support C.compete
5. The winner of the contest was given a___for her excellent performance.
A.bonus B.reward C.fine D.award
6. Six months after the accident, he still haf difficulty___.
A.to walk B.walking C.walked
7. I really hate___away from home so much.
A.you have to be B.you having to be C.your have to be D.your having to be
8. Staff say that the new computer system__to greater levels of stress in their work.
A.led B.would lead C.has led
D. Had led
9. It's a pity we didn't visit Tom when we had the chance. I___him before he left the country.
A. Would like to see
B. Should like to see
C. Would like having seen
D. Would like to have seen
10. His doctor suggested that he___a short leave of absence.
A. Will take B. Take C. Would take D. Took