Read the passage and decide whether the sentences are True (T) or False (F).
Greenton is an “eco-town” so there aren’t any cars in the town centre. There isn’t much pollution because everyone cycles or walks. In fact, there aren’t many cleaner towns in the world – and there’s some beautiful scenery to explore just outside the town too.
You’ll always be busy in Greenton. There are a lot of cafés and nightclubs, and some great shops. If you don’t want to spend any money, why not spemd little time relaxing by the river instead?
If you have any questions about Greenton, why not spend a few minutes exploring our website? Or better still, come and visit!
(Source: Solution pre-interminiate)
36. There are many vehicles in Greenton.
37. The town has clean air and beautiful landscapes.
38. There is not much entertainment in Greenton.
39. You still relax there without money.
40. Information about the town is available online.