nêu công thức thì hiện tại đơn
giúp mik nhé
PUTTING ON A STAGE SHOW
The opening night of a stage show means excitement and glamour. EXCITE
Often it also means【C1】______ problems suddenly arising. And that is even EXPECT
more true if you are planning to take 50 total【C2】______ and produce the STRANGE
【C3】______ South Pacific in two days. But that's what mother-and-daughter MUSIC
team Linda and Nicki Metz are【C4】______ offering as a weekend course. CURRENT
The plan seems 【C5】______ although the two leading parts in the show will be AMBITION
taken by【C6】______ actors. Technical staff will be on hand to give expert PROFESSION
advice to【C7】______ Linda says: "It will be a great weekend for people to do PERFORM
something【C8】______ and achieve something at the same time. People have ENJOY
a【C9】______ to work better if they have a deadline. A lot of people also TEND
discover talents that they were 【C10】______ of." AWARE
1. The goverment has invited two _________ in nuclear energy to help them build new power plant. ( special )
2. A _______ accident took place on the highway last night. ( tragedy )
3. I can never figure out how she can answer every question _______. ( brilliance )
4. You should take some Panadol to ________ your headache. ( easy )
5. This hairstyle really makes her look ______ . ( maturity )
6. Every details have been _______ calculated to bring about best results. ( science )
7. It is fair to judge a child's development base on __________ alone? ( intelligent )
8. The United Nations was ________ to maintain world peace and stability. ( found )
9. It's nice to have a ________ store right across the street. ( convenient )
10. We are in need of a _________ solution to this problem. ( science )
MÌNH CẦN GẤP, CẢM ƠN!!!
1 All the fruit and vegetables sold in this market are grown ..... (local)
2 There are so many restaurants and coffee shops in this ..... (neighbour)
3 She smiled .... as she watches her baby learning to walk ...... (content)
4 We have the ... Education lesson on Thursday morning, just before the English lesson ..... ( physics)
5 My friend, joe, asked me to give him some ... about life of Vietnamese farmers ..... (inform)
6 ..... Of organs from living donors are becoming more popular ..... (transplant)
Choose the one or phrase that best completes each sentence.
1. Doing homework is a student's daily routine.
a. Thing one rarely does
b. Thing one regularly does
c. Thing one occasionally does
d. Thing one never does
2. Before the plane takes off, passengers must........their seat belts.
a. Fasten b. Flee
c. Emit d. Unbind
3. My morning ....... is to get up at seven, have breakfast, then leave home at eight.
a. Timetable b. Habit
c. Routine d. Action
4. On his.......at the airport, John felt a little disappointed when no one came and picked him up.
a. Arrival b. Arrive
c. Arriver d. Arrived
5. It was the most........experience of my life.
a. Frighten b. Frightening
c. Frightened d. Frightful