Viết 1 đoạn văn về chủ đề "Do people in your community are happy or unhappy"
Mọi người giúp e với, :happy things" càng tốt ạ
Choose the right froms in these sentences.In some cases both froms are right.
1. Is your house much further/father?
2. Who is oldest/eldest in thí class?
3. Your driving is worse/worst than mine.
4. Have you heard the last/latest new?
5. Were have no futher/farther information.
6. His last/latest words were: 'The end'
7. Trevor spends less/lesser on clothes than Laura does.
8. His English is gooder/better than mine.
9. It's the better/best in the shop.
10. Jane is older/elder thn I am
11. My elder/older sister got married last year.
12. Emma made the least/less mistake!
13. The hotel Bristol has more/most rooms.
14.I have'n got many books . You ' ve got mor/ more than I have.
15 . Even ì the worse/worst happens, you shoudn't give up hope.
Giúp mình lựa chọn đáp án và giải thích hộ mình nhé! CẢM ƠNNNNNNNNN
1. The number of participants in the survey ____ 250 students for Oxford University.
A. are B. was
C. were D. have been
2. Many people even wonder these days ______.
A. what marriage is B. what is marriage
C. what marriage was D. what was marriage